Lets say EJ throws for 5 TDs, 400 yards

HOUSE

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Then I'd think that the Jest did a better job of tanking today than we did.

Exactly! The Jets have even more reason to lose today than we do. The most competent team today will be the team that loses. Anyone who would judge Lynn or EJ on today's game is seriously delusional.

Edited by simpleman

Probably will just generate a tiny bit more interest in free agency. EJ is done here, havent you read all the astute QB analysts on here that say he sucks? Remember that one game out of his whopping 14 starts where he threw a bunch of int's? He sucks. Everybody... EVERYBODY says so.

Hey dude.

Well.... cardale is waaaaaay better anyway. For whatever reason he is a shell of his CFB former self

Yah... Put the kid in at the end of a game you're losing by 20 points, after a tire-fire season with ZERO hope of playoffs... Then just watch him SHINE!.... Smmfh

It's nice to have the #10, but our Bills need a huge amount of help. I don't know how much cap space there is, but my guess is that there isn't a whole lot to spend on free agents. This would tend to make this draft very important.

The Bills have multiple weaknesses. I hope that a team comes along and makes us a strong offer to trade down. We need pass rushers, blockers, linebackers, a receiver and defensive backs. This is not to mention the qb position. Maybe some extra picks in 2017 and 2018 could help fill these needs.

That said, I wouldn't be at all surprised if Whaley trades up for Adams or a corner. But at this time of the year there is always hope.