TBDers tailgate featured on Viceland Show!

ricojes

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I respect Kenny's dedication- that he goes to every game and such- but am I the only one who finds the ketchup and mustard part of his shtick more than a little moronic? Like it's not funny, it's just bizarre. He doesn't have to do that to be a tailgate legend, he already is one. What is he thinking and feeling when he's cleaning up after doing it? The whole thing is just weird. Like I'll go on a diatribe to a non-Bills fan about how legendary Bills tailgating is and then I get to that part of it and people will respond with simple questions like "why?" and I have no answers for them. I can't be the only one who feels this way.

You are right.

But the K&M act serves a great purpose by essentially welcoming new people to the party by giving them something to gather for.

The actual act chosen to repeat isn't that important but the routine is very meaningful.

We can shoot your ashes out of a shirt cannon over Hammers Lot! Others satisfaction as I implied. He can't wait for his kid to take over. Clean up takes about 4 minutes.

So...why is he late to every game? He sits two rows in front of me. But he is always respectful and waits for a break in the action to work his way through the row to his seat.

As others have already mentioned, you both looked great last nite, show was awesome. Live 6 miles from the stadium and never been to a game? That's bad parenting...LMAO

Edited by Steve O

How many TBDers got on camera?

I haven't seen it yet (Is there a way to see it without having cable or a TV?), but I was in the promo.

I was completely oblivious as to what was going on at the time of filming, and just busted in with a bunch of venison to offer up to y'all.

Bummed to have missed this year's home opener.

We will definitely re-start our yearly trip to Orchard Park next year and, regardless of what week it is, we WILL be going to Hammer's Lot.

It's the best. Everything about it - including the K&M - is the best.

Bummed to have missed this year's home opener.

We will definitely re-start our yearly trip to Orchard Park next year and, regardless of what week it is, we WILL be going to Hammer's Lot.

It's the best. Everything about it - including the K&M - is the best.

If not I'm coming to the great macugugny region to crash in on you.

I saw Mead, CountryCletus, Mrs. CountryCletus, Boyst, Boyst's lady friend, Hammer, Rockpile, Mead's buddy Paul, me, Pinto, and some guy giving us the finger as he walked by on the sidewalk.

my truck is in it. Your little RC hybrid is in it too.

I know Kenny fairly well, spending time with him on Saturday's, Sundays, after everyone has left the lot we do a cool down/reflection of the day at the BTI and I did his roof on his house. Kenny does the K&M for the tailgaters. They would be disappointed if he stop it and Kenny is to nice of a guy to do that. The K&M leds into a group rally with the Bills Shout song playing and the tailgating family dancing. Kenny confided to me last game. A woman came up to him, placed a small container of her husband ashes in his pocket so that he could be part of the K&M. And yes you have to witness it. It never gets old. Don't forget to dance.

Maybe if he stopped we would start winning again

The Kenny and Hammer show - SO awesome! Matty did a good job of showing Buffalo love throughout.

If the Bills ever do move from OP, I'm taking a sabbatical, grabbing my friends that film TV / movies and we're making a documentary on Hammer's Lot! Would be NFL fan tailgating must view...

You're not. I'm sure there is a story behind it and it sits well with the other tailgators. But I would imagine the rest of the country watching it thinks it's ridiculous.

If I gave a flying !@#$ what the rest of the country thought I probably wouldn't be a Bills fan.

Ops, I stand corrected by Kenny. It takes about 10 minutes for the clean up.

cletus' corn dipper was the highlight

I wonder how he came up with that idea and will it be sold on a infomercial next year!

Let me just say that Matty summed it up best, "hammer is a G"

What's a "G"?

I saw Mead, CountryCletus, Mrs. CountryCletus, Boyst, Boyst's lady friend, Hammer, Rockpile, Mead's buddy Paul, me, Pinto, and some guy giving us the finger as he walked by on the sidewalk.

Weird on some versions I'm censored but the finger is not.

Damn Hammer, you run a tight ship it appears! I like it.

Thank You I think I'm doing it right be the compliments I get and repeat tailgaters

The K&M is part of the tradition...why question it?

BTW, hate to admit the knucklehead Jet fan Hammer is kicking out was with us...a friend of my nephew from UB, first time I had met him. Thankfully Hammer knocked some sense in him, he came back and had a two-hour nap and plenty of water, and was a perfect gentleman and tailgater after that scolding!

I should have guessed! By the way you can tell him he hurt my feelings by calling me a dick. I'll get over it in time but I am emotionally scared now.

Ops, I stand corrected by Kenny. It takes about 10 minutes for the clean up.

I wonder how he came up with that idea and will it be sold on a infomercial next year!

What's a "G"?

Weird on some versions I'm censored but the finger is not.

Thank You I think I'm doing it right be the compliments I get and repeat tailgaters

I should have guessed! By the way you can tell him he hurt my feelings by calling me a dick. I'll get over it in time but I am emotionally scared now.

Gangster. Proverbially speaking, my friend.

In case you missed it the first time it aired, Matty Matheson's Dead Set on Life program Episode Hard Core Tailgating episode on Viceland channel Jan 4 2017 at 11:30AM. Featuring food of WNY, TBDAHOT with Chef Ryan and Julie's patent pending Corn dipper, Mead and others. Dish 121 Direct 271 Time Warner 133 Fios 697

In case you missed it the first time it aired, Matty Matheson's Dead Set on Life program Episode Hard Core Tailgating episode on Viceland channel Jan 4 2017 at 11:30AM. Featuring food of WNY, TBDAHOT with Chef Ryan and Julie's patent pending Corn dipper, Mead and others. Dish 121 Direct 271 Time Warner 133 Fios 697

I've got sling tv so I could watch it on demand. I've watched it a few times with each of my sons. Even the mrs. enjoyed it. It's an interesting episode. I really like that they did a whole show, not just an 7 minute segment on the Tailgating.