TBDers tailgate featured on Viceland Show!

ricojes

In case you missed it the first time it aired, Matty Matheson's Dead Set on Life program Episode Hard Core Tailgating episode on Viceland channel Jan 4 2017 at 11:30AM. Featuring food of WNY, TBDAHOT with Chef Ryan and Julie's patent pending Corn dipper, Mead and others. Dish 121 Direct 271 Time Warner 133 Fios 697

For those who missed it, showing 1-13-17 3pm eastern. It can be found also on YouTube but not the best quality

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I respect Kenny's dedication- that he goes to every game and such- but am I the only one who finds the ketchup and mustard part of his shtick more than a little moronic? Like it's not funny, it's just bizarre. He doesn't have to do that to be a tailgate legend, he already is one. What is he thinking and feeling when he's cleaning up after doing it? The whole thing is just weird. Like I'll go on a diatribe to a non-Bills fan about how legendary Bills tailgating is and then I get to that part of it and people will respond with simple questions like "why?" and I have no answers for them. I can't be the only one who feels this way.

It's pretty ridiculous for the sake of being ridiculous...which can be fun. However, it's also bizarre and feels like the playing out of a fetish in public which after the umpteenth time becomes sad and pathetic.

• 3 weeks later...