Guns N' Roses billboards all over Buffalo (update 8/16/2017)

Spurna

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

So it's come to my attention that this show is selling horribly

Ticketmaster shows less than 20,000 seats sold so far with 2 weeks to go, an they're now offering a deal with 4 tickets for $100

I bet it gets cancelled

Ticketmaster shows less than 20,000 seats sold so far with 2 weeks to go, an they're now offering a deal with 4 tickets for $100

I bet it gets cancelled

I doubt it's cancelled. They may try to relocate it.

GNR is good. But I can't imagine it'll sell like it should

I bet it gets cancelled

Show will not be canceled or moved per my sources. Stage setup to big for Darien Lake.

It better not get cancelled! I got my tickets and they're one of my "bucket list" bands to see. One of the few I haven't seen yet on my list.

Check out my lot. $20 parking (stadium$30) we will have a pretty good band playing, 103.3 The EDGE will be broadcasting live, for the Rolling Stones I had a giant Tongue made for photo op, I'm working on something for GnR. Open at noon or when you get there! Use 20a to get to 4170 Abbott Rd

Has been's GNR

I'm a huge rock fan, but technically almost every rock band is a "has been". Many of them are still able to sell large amounts of tickets. GNR has attracted large crowds since Axl and Slash reunited. Tickets sales this low are somewhat of an anamoly on this tour. Wednesday night isn't exactly the best day of the week either.

I had an interest in going but the general consensus from everybody I tried to get tickets with me has been "yeah it'd be cool to see them but I don't feel like spending that kinda money on it" "I saw them 20 years ago already" "Well it'll probably just rain that day"

So I guess I'm not real surprised ticket sales are struggling. I think sadly alot of WNYer's are throwing in the towel on making any summer plans because the weather has really been that bad this summer.

I saw them at FedEx Field last summer. I expected them to be mailing it in for a money grab but they're one of my all time favorites and my brother bought the tickets so I went. They killed it. It was a show for the real fans rather than the casual ones.

I just bought tickets for the 10/19 show in DC.

Also, they didn't have any trouble filling the stadium despite pretty steep prices.

Check out my lot. $20 parking (stadium$30) we will have a pretty good band playing, 103.3 The EDGE will be broadcasting live, for the Rolling Stones I had a giant Tongue made for photo op, I'm working on something for GnR. Open at noon or when you get there! Use 20a to get to 4170 Abbott Rd

I'll be at your lot for sure!

Bills sending out 4-for-$105 deal for tickets. Go to the Ticketmaster page and see that more than half the stadium is unsold with two weeks to go. Someone overestimated how many folks still care about these guys.

Look at the tour attendance from last summers reunion. That is why they "overestimated".

I'd love to see GNR. Aren't rock bands that crap on fans really the rule rather than the exception?

Attitude is what separates the greatest from the great. Stones used to have it in spades, but last few tours they've even done meet-and-greets. Dylan never lost it.

There are limited seating options for $20 +fee's (~42) at travelzoo, which make the fees and tax total more than the ticket.

https://www.travelzoo.com/entertainment/boston-northeast/-20-Guns-N-Roses-Concert-in-Buffalo-2513860/?searchGuid=e6d11ef7-bf78-4581-bfef-3d6ff1e5077c

Any word on the opening act for Buffalo?

Hoping to make it to Hammer's Lot...

Edited by ricojes

• 2 months later...