Guns N' Roses billboards all over Buffalo (update 8/16/2017)

Spurna

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well to be fair Axl's not an athlete and is nearly 30 years older.

And he's also sounding better today than he did back then, which is more important than looking hot. But I guess we all have our priorities.

And he's also sounding better today than he did back then, which is more important than looking hot. But I guess we all have our priorities.

Is he? I am still debating whether or not to go.

Edited by ricojes

That would be cool. I went to the GNR, Metallica, Faith no More show at Rich stadium in the summer of '92 I think it was. First concert at age 16, we were all on the field. Good times.

Had a blast at that show. Found out how hard the turf at Rich was that day though after crowd surfing. You can only ride it so far apparently before you end up crushing somebody. I had to get a little chiroprac done. Didn't recall why initially. :lol:

Yep. I'm thinking about bringing in a local band for the lot.

Hmmmmmm. I do come back to visit usually in August.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0000517DAF772C2A?camefrom=CFC_BILLS_EP_GNR

GNR presale. Show is Wed Aug 16, 2017 @ New Era Field. Password: BILLFAN. Go nuts.

The tailgate sound intriguing but I have zero interest in seeing a band, any band, in a stadium setting.

I saw GN'R with Metallica and Faith No More back in 1992. Man that was a great show.

I saw both their shows in LA that tour (Rose Bowl and The Coliseum). Body Count was supposed to open for them at the Coliseum but they were taken off the bill at the last minute due to back lash from Cop Killer. They subbed Motorhead. I liked Body Count but was very happy when they made the switch. Lemmy and Motorhead killed it. I don't remember who opened at the Rose Bowl but I do remember Andrew Dice Clay doing a bit before the show. My wife did not feel comfortable with that surrounded by a bunch a crazy guys surrounding her.

Personally I couldn't care less, but I know many do. Never got what made G&R a thing. Effed up rock stars who crap on fans. My impression anyway.

What ? Appetite for destruction was gold Jerry gold

i'm with you, never got the attraction to them, get rid of Achmel and maybe I can stomach them a bit

Shamanamanamanamna kneee kneeee.