Walking Dead S7

4merper4mer

Hardwick!!!! Fer Christ's sake can you stop the with the overly dramatic, melancholic intro to talking dead every time a character dies? You're not reporting REAL news for a network. You're hosting a forum. My wife even said, "why's he acting like a therapist for the viewers? We know he's going to be yukking it up in about five minutes when he brings out the first guests!"

Good god, yes, a million times. We won't watch the after show because this guy is the worst host ever. "We're going to talk you through it." Give me a freaking break, it's a TV show.

Can't believe the career this unfunny hack has carved out for himself "recapping" all of AMC's hits.

Glad Glenn is gone. He was boring. It was kind of bs that he didn't get munched by the fence when under all those zombies last season. To me he started out a interesting character. They gradually turned him into a badass like everyone else on the show. To many of the same type and keeping him a semi helpless nerd would have kept the cast a little more interesting. Sorry to see Abraham go.

I'll miss Abraham far more than I'll miss Glen on this show. The phrases coming out of Abe's mouth each week were classic -- including his last one.

Edited by eball

I think the visuals of the trough from a few seasons ago were worse than this one. It probably has a lot to do with it being a huge surprise though. We knew someone was getting a baseball bat to the head here.

Good god, yes, a million times. We won't watch the after show because this guy is the worst host ever. "We're going to talk you through it." Give me a freaking break, it's a TV show.

Can't believe the career this unfunny hack has carved out for himself "recapping" all of AMC's hits.

I'll miss Abraham far more than I'll miss Glen on this show. The phrases coming out of Abe's mouth each week were classic -- including his last one.

"B word nuts." "Mother dick." And the classic...

435625_1.jpg

"We're going to talk you through it."

My wife rarely cusses (I guess maybe to make up for my abundance of it), and when Hardwick said that line, she said, "Holy ****! It is a TV show!" We rarely watch the recap show, unless one of the cast members we really want to see is on.

I read or heard somewhere, we're getting one of the "break from the action" shows next week where we take the focus off the main story line and go back to Morgster and Carol for the whole episode.

Watching the main series, just reinforces how bad the spinoff, Fear the Walking Dead really is. I always thought Andrea or Laurie were the league leaders in bad decisions until I saw the west coast characters in action.

As I watch these later episodes, I'm always wondering in the back of my head, who were these people in the pre-apocalypse. There was a mini series of books about the the Gubna's life. I wonder if Neegan was a bus-driver, financial planner, minor league club house attendant. I think flashbacks or a web series on some of the new characters would be really interesting to see how far they've drifted from who they used to be.

Ha, that's exactly who I thought of when I saw Glen.

And I'm really going to miss the Abe-isms. They should have a website dedicated to them.

They're called "Abrahamlets."

My wife rarely cusses (I guess maybe to make up for my abundance of it), and when Hardwick said that line, she said, "Holy ****! It is a TV show!" We rarely watch the recap show, unless one of the cast members we really want to see is on.

I read or heard somewhere, we're getting one of the "break from the action" shows next week where we take the focus off the main story line and go back to Morgster and Carol for the whole episode.

Watching the main series, just reinforces how bad the spinoff, Fear the Walking Dead really is. I always thought Andrea or Laurie were the league leaders in bad decisions until I saw the west coast characters in action.

As I watch these later episodes, I'm always wondering in the back of my head, who were these people in the pre-apocalypse. There was a mini series of books about the the Gubna's life. I wonder if Neegan was a bus-driver, financial planner, minor league club house attendant. I think flashbacks or a web series on some of the new characters would be really interesting to see how far they've drifted from who they used to be.

You have to remember, in "Fear" it's still early in the apocalypse, so they don't have the same knowledge base that the characters in TWD do. Bad decisions aren't surprising in that show.

Still...the apocalypse has a way of weeding out bad decision makers, no matter what their excuse. I would not be surprised if everyone in FTWD died...and, in fact, would consider it a fitting end to the show.

They're called "Abrahamlets."

You have to remember, in "Fear" it's still early in the apocalypse, so they don't have the same knowledge base that the characters in TWD do. Bad decisions aren't surprising in that show.

Still...the apocalypse has a way of weeding out bad decision makers, no matter what their excuse. I would not be surprised if everyone in FTWD died...and, in fact, would consider it a fitting end to the show.

Strand ain't dying. And neither is Daniel unless he is already dead.

Strand ain't dying. And neither is Daniel unless he is already dead.

I was about to say that only the most annoying characters won't die there, but then I remembered Chris. Still, I can't stand Nick, but unfortunately I think he's that show's Rick.

I was about to say that only the most annoying characters won't die there, but then I remembered Chris. Still, I can't stand Nick, but unfortunately I think he's that show's Rick.

There are subtle clues...like changing only the first letter of Rick's name.

Who do you hope it is (or rather, who would you be less sad it is?)?

And the victim is on Rick's right since there was blood on his right cheek. Eugene was on his left. And I changed my answer. I now think it was Glenn.

I know I'm a little late in answering this but I guess Aaron would have been the least sad death to see. Though I knew they were going to go with someone bigger than him. And yeah, I tried not to follow the spoilers because I wanted to be surprised so I didn't know it had to be someone on Rick's right side.

Looks like this is going to be a fun TWD season which is good because if this ends up being another disappointing Bills season it will be nice to have something to look forward to on Sunday nights.

I know I'm a little late in answering this but I guess Aaron would have been the least sad death to see. Though I knew they were going to go with someone bigger than him. And yeah, I tried not to follow the spoilers because I wanted to be surprised so I didn't know it had to be someone on Rick's right side.

Looks like this is going to be a fun TWD season which is good because if this ends up being another disappointing Bills season it will be nice to have something to look forward to on Sunday nights.

I feel the same way. When we lost this week I told myself, "at least TWD is back tonight", which is sad...

There has been one out for months but it was based on comic book Glen.

Ahh I see.......so he gets killed in similar fashion in the comic book? I didn't think the storylines were very close to parallel at all but I don't follow the comic that the show is based on.

I couldn't help but wonder what the hell is going on throughout most of the episode. That sit down between Carol and Ezekiel made it all worthwhile though. We've been handed a character with the potential of being the male version of Carol. I hope he lives up to that level of badassery.

I couldn't help but wonder what the hell is going on throughout most of the episode. That sit down between Carol and Ezekiel made it all worthwhile though. We've been handed a character with the potential of being the male version of Carol. I hope he lives up to that level of badassery.

I enjoyed this episode a lot. Seeing the King Ezekiel façade come down tied it all together. I know a lot of fans don't like these kinds of episodes, but as long as it advances the story, I'm okay with it.

I enjoyed the episode a lot too. Really did some decent character building from the new community that plays a major role in the comic. Totally broke away from the doom and gloom of the previous episode. I love that they were feeding the pigs for negan's group with walkers... That was awesome! Looks like next week we get a lot of the plight of Darryl and his captivity with Negan. Could be another dark one.

I enjoyed the episode a lot too. Really did some decent character building from the new community that plays a major role in the comic. Totally broke away from the doom and gloom of the previous episode. I love that they were feeding the pigs for negan's group with walkers... That was awesome! Looks like next week we get a lot of the plight of Darryl and his captivity with Negan. Could be another dark one.

I think I had heard that this kingdom episode was originally planned to be the 3rd episode, but they flipped it with next week's. That could give you an indication of what kind of ugliness is in store if they did in fact decide to lighten the mood between those two episodes.

Ahh I see.......so he gets killed in similar fashion in the comic book? I didn't think the storylines were very close to parallel at all but I don't follow the comic that the show is based on.

Same way in the comic but it was just him. Abe was already dead. He got the arrow that went to Denise on the show.

I'm going to put most of this under a spoiler tag even though it's nothing I know, just some guesses for these particular characters. Under that tag though I will add a second spoiler tag that mentions something from the comic.

I don't know the actor playing Zeke, but nice job in that episode for sure. Richard is going to blow his top sooner than later and fight either the saviors, or Zeke. Not sure what will be happening with the kid and Morgan.

Carol is still mentally gone seeing all the walkers as people and wanting to be away from everyone. "Leaving but not leaving" is an interesting angle. My guess ...and it is totally a guess......is that she ends up getting pulled out of her funk by Zeke and they become an item. Either late this season or next season, Zeke dies and Carol is completely lost for good. The next spoiler is from the comic even though it is really just speculation so you've been warned.

In the comic Carol has been dead for a long time having committed suicide by allowing walkers to eat her. I think it was at the prison but I'm not sure. If she develops a relationship with Zeke and he gets killed, I can see her ending it the same way in the season finale.

I'm going to put most of this under a spoiler tag even though it's nothing I know, just some guesses for these particular characters. Under that tag though I will add a second spoiler tag that mentions something from the comic.

I don't know the actor playing Zeke, but nice job in that episode for sure. Richard is going to blow his top sooner than later and fight either the saviors, or Zeke. Not sure what will be happening with the kid and Morgan.

Carol is still mentally gone seeing all the walkers as people and wanting to be away from everyone. "Leaving but not leaving" is an interesting angle. My guess ...and it is totally a guess......is that she ends up getting pulled out of her funk by Zeke and they become an item. Either late this season or next season, Zeke dies and Carol is completely lost for good. The next spoiler is from the comic even though it is really just speculation so you've been warned.

In the comic Carol has been dead for a long time having committed suicide by allowing walkers to eat her. I think it was at the prison but I'm not sure. If she develops a relationship with Zeke and he gets killed, I can see her ending it the same way in the season finale.

You've probably heard the actor playing King E more than you've seen him. He's an accomplished voice artist - has been in plenty of popular cartoons and video games.