Time to bring back the red helmets.

Maybe it's just me, but i can't stand the white helmets with the charging buffalo. White with standing buffalo is ok. i need red helmet with the charging buffalo and a blue facemask. Great win today!

i tried the red helmets with the current unis in Madden. Looked like **** tho.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i tried the red helmets with the current unis in Madden. Looked like **** tho.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I tried the red helmet with the Color Rush unis in madden also but didn't like them.

OP: I loved the red helmets too but the '16 home/away set we have now is perfect!

Edited by r00tabaga

How bout we keep the unis the same but change the helmets to red but not your normal red but like the chrome red helmets that Louisville used the other night. Freaking awesome

Edited by mrags

Maybe it's just me, but i can't stand the white helmets with the charging buffalo. White with standing buffalo is ok. i need red helmet with the charging buffalo and a blue facemask. Great win today!

amen!

what would be cool would a retro jersey based on the red black and white of the Sabres, that would be bad ass

red helmets rock, but I say it's up to Tyrod. Whatever color he needs the helmets to be so he can spot them on the field is what we do.

if he says pink or chartreuse, then get out the spray cans baby

Hell NO! :thumbdown::thumbdown:

181864258070_1.jpg Like this one the best.

Billshelmetdarkgreyside.jpg

Bills%20Speedflex%206%20view_zpsnuimgnue

bills-20.jpg?resize=500%2C375

for CandianBills Fan

mJF9xURGNBcpHtNEigCD5BQ.jpg

I'm actually a big fan if the Canadian style one. Minus the leaf and maybe a different facemask. I think that would be a good look with the all blues. I don't mind the white helmets, I just feel like they're kind of boring, esp with the home unis. Sort of reminds me of the Colts.

I'm actually a big fan if the Canadian style one. Minus the leaf and maybe a different facemask. I think that would be a good look with the all blues. I don't mind the white helmets, I just feel like they're kind of boring, esp with the home unis. Sort of reminds me of the Colts.

yep the white helmets are boring

While they're at it maybe they can put in blue turf at The Cap, like the Boise State field. The red helmets were gross. The players looked like they had beacons on their heads....especially Kelso. If they were to change them, I'd like to see them try some sort of a blue variation.

I'm with you, I like the red helmets

181864258070_1.jpg Like this one the best.

This looks way too much like the Texans helmet. I like it (not better than the current helmet), but the Texans are the last team I would want the Bills to appear to be ripping off (or at least aside from the Patriots). Royal blue might look cool.

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NTEzWDYwMA==/z/0~YAAOSwNSxVFejl/$_35.JPG?set_id=880000500F

Edited by HoF Watkins

• 2 weeks later...

red helmets rock, but I say it's up to Tyrod. Whatever color he needs the helmets to be so he can spot them on the field is what we do.

if he says pink or chartreuse, then get out the spray cans baby

lmao! good point. No pink tho! we are NOT butt pirates! and we are not the NFL sponsors for breast cancer awareness!

I'm on board. I loved the red helmets growing up. Can someone do a photoshop or something so we can get a preview??

Yeah someone please do this with the red one with blue facemask and the super ill blue one in my comment from barbarianbreh

Like this one the best.

Mary McFly : THIS BLUE ONE IS SUPER ILL!!!!

148c5dc52a71835836fe5228b8409a0e.jpg

This Red one is cool too, and classic with a spin on the facemask color.

mJF9xURGNBcpHtNEigCD5BQ.jpg

I really like the new unis especially the blue on blue. If we HAD to change helmets I would vote for these 2. That Blue one is sooooo !@#$ing sleek tho. Holy ****! If we go to the playoffs this year please Terry lets test out that new blue helmet. That **** looks like it has the potential to be the best helmet in the league. Super Dope with the Double white streak back.

EDIT: Barbarian you should make a poll, keep the white ones, the super dope blue one on this comment, or the red with blue facemask.

Edited by Marty McFly