Preseason Game 3: Bills at Washington - 8/26 at 7:30 PM

Damn I'm no fashionista but if that's the best dressed, what the hell were the other guys wearing? Kanye West hobo line?

Agreed - tie's too short, and he's wearing khakis! Looks like hes going to private school or something.

I guess they prob can't give it to the same few dudes every week

Edited by dneveu

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3rd pre season game used to be the one where you saw the starters play longer. Tyrod played 4 series last week, so I don't expect to see him much beyond the first quarter. Hopefully Sammy is used sparingly as I'm nervous about the injury bug going around. I'd like to see the defense play a little more this week. Most of the guys would have been backups except for the rash of injuries. I saw my first game with Cardale Jones at QB and my expectations were low, but I was impressed.

Injury free or minor scrapes is my best hope for this game. I'd like to see another good defensive performance as I think the offense will be fine this year. Win and on to Detroit for the preseason finale!

The Matthew Coller rule: If you play two series in PS game #3, you are the starting QB.

Last year's Bills @ FedEx Field game, Jimmy's Old Town Tavern, Herndon VA, had a huge tailgate party for us Bills fans, a great memory!!!

I had a great time at the bar until the overly obnoxious Redskins fans kept going all around the place and making rude comments to anyone wearing anything Bills related.

I have no good memories of playing at fed ex field. Can't wait until this one is over tbh.

Great place to watch a game. The fans are a lot of fun. Only place I have been as an opposing fan where you could have a beer, and eat with the enemy, and have fun.

His stretch in Buffalo was the 2nd best DE play in Bills' history. But DE is a very easy position to fill as we have seen this offseason. Now, I'm done.

Is he? Because I didn't see it. I was never overly impressed with him in college. He only averaged 3.4 ypc on a good passing team, has trouble hanging onto the ball, & struggles to stay healthy. Not a big fan of his and Cousins is going to have to throw a lot this season.

Honestly, they might be a team where Fat, Stoned Karlos ends up.

Fat karlos won't sniff a roster unless he's in shape by week 4... What a disaster his offseason was

Except he knows how to block very well. Gronk... not so much.

I can't recall a single crushing block, I'm sure that there was one, I just can't remember it.

If that's your worry I saw Junior as a willing blocker last week. Not enough? Put one of the TEs in the backfield. Not enough? Put an o-lineman in the backfield.

I already have Gronkowski on the roster. There is zero reason to keep Felton.

Cap hit is the same, and I doubt Pegula is worried about paying Felton $1 million more if the coaches think he'll help the team more in '16. Next year is a different question.

I had a great time at the bar until the overly obnoxious Redskins fans kept going all around the place and making rude comments to anyone wearing anything Bills related.

Grevy's still around in Falls Church Route 50 and Glebe use to be a great Bills Bar... Charlie the Butcher was a regular.

Cap hit is the same, and I doubt Pegula is worried about paying Felton $1 million more if the coaches think he'll help the team more in '16. Next year is a different question.

money doesn't enter into it for me. I see him as a useless appendage in the grand scheme of building a football team.

@salmaiorana

Because I have to, I'll be watching the Bills-Redskins preseason game. Here's what I'll pay attention to.... http://fb.me/7H9zCGkDH

@BuffRumblings

Five things to watch as the #Bills challenge Washington tonight

https://t.co/qXMJgpxQYi

@viccarucci

My 3 #Bills Thoughts lead w reason for defensive optimism. NEW at BN Blitz: https://t.co/bG1rSdO4As

1. Rex Ryan has reason to be as encouraged as he sounds about his defense.

2. There will be plenty of attention on Sammy Watkins, who is expected to make his much-anticipated preseason debut against the Redskins.

3. I don't need to see a whole lot more from LeSean McCoy.

@salmaiorana

Because I have to, I'll be watching the Bills-Redskins preseason game. Here's what I'll pay attention to.... http://fb.me/7H9zCGkDH

@BuffRumblings

Five things to watch as the #Bills challenge Washington tonight

https://t.co/qXMJgpxQYi

@viccarucci

My 3 #Bills Thoughts lead w reason for defensive optimism. NEW at BN Blitz: https://t.co/bG1rSdO4As

1. Rex Ryan has reason to be as encouraged as he sounds about his defense.

2. There will be plenty of attention on Sammy Watkins, who is expected to make his much-anticipated preseason debut against the Redskins.

3. I don't need to see a whole lot more from LeSean McCoy.

Poor sal having to do, you know, his !@#$ing job.

money doesn't enter into it for me. I see him as a useless appendage in the grand scheme of building a football team.

Sounds to me like you're really on the fence about this guy. :lol:

I think I'm going to have to get a Game Pass trial started for this one.

Anybody know if there is a stream?

Why, yes. Yes indeed.

Game Pass trial started last week would have gotten you the Jints and the Warshington games.

Grevy's still around in Falls Church Route 50 and Glebe use to be a great Bills Bar... Charlie the Butcher was a regular.

Grevey's sustained me from '88 - '2000 when I finally broke down and got the dish. So many great times. Tailgates in the parkinglot. Last game I ever watched was the Music City Missed A Call. I'll never forget the stunned silence after how raucous it was when we kicked the FG to put us up. Part of me wants to drive down for a game just for kicks. I just may do it, too. Awesome wings, too.