Worst off-season ever

BillsVet

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean when Rex said there didn't appear to be ligament damage, then walked back and said he said that because he "felt hopeful?" Right, never happened.

100% true John. Sorry our coach is a moron.

Is it really that inconceivable to you that the medical staff performed the acl test......and because it was not completely torn it passed?

Yes...he should have been in wait and see mode with his comments......but to blame him for his comments if he received positive information from the medical staff is STUPID

Is it really that inconceivable to you that the medical staff performed the acl test......and because it was not completely torn it passed?

Yes...he should have been in wait and see mode with his comments......but to blame him for his comments if he received positive information from the medical staff is STUPID

John were you once one of the staunchest EJ supporters? Do you remember what happened there? This is like that time.

He said he only made those comments because he "was hopeful." Your made up scenario does not apply.

and you know whats really funny all the offseasons over the last 17 years had us pretty much saying similar things before the season, and yet I agree this ones the worst

This franchise has sunk to new low, and in all honesty nobody thought it was possible.

and you know whats really funny all the offseasons over the last 17 years had us pretty much saying similar things before the season, and yet I agree this ones the worst

This franchise has sunk to new low, and in all honesty nobody thought it was possible.

How close you figure they are to rock bottom?

It's crazy that marijuana is a suspendable offense in the first place, crazier that he might be kicked out of the league for it in the future.

Crazy or not, the PLAYER HAS TO BE SMARTER. For crissake, he can smoke all the goddamn pot he wants in another 8 years. It's so effing stupid I can't even wrap my head around it.

Rock bottom would be a year suspension for Marcel.....which is actually the much bigger problem

Its not that far off

I think they can slide a LOT farther. Like if Tyrod doesn't perform this year. Then, maybe THEN all the ralph-era cancer will be cut out and replaced.

Crazy or not, the PLAYER HAS TO BE SMARTER. For crissake, he can smoke all the goddamn pot he wants in another 8 years. It's so effing stupid I can't even wrap my head around it.

or how about waiting until you are tested then you're home free for a year!

http://deadspin.com/its-remarkably-easy-to-beat-nfl-drug-testing-1695935246

You mean when Rex said there didn't appear to be ligament damage, then walked back and said he said that because he "felt hopeful?" Right, never happened.

100% true John. Sorry our coach is a moron.

He NEVER lied and you know it. I saw the PC. Clearly, he and everyone else were hopeful the day it happened. It was a freaking non contact injury. There had not even been a scan at that point. Even the initial scan a couple days later was inconclusive.

Go ahead and carry on with your crusade. We all get it. You blame Rex for everything.

He NEVER lied and you know it. I saw the PC. Clearly, he and everyone else were hopeful the day it happened. It was a freaking non contact injury. There had not even been a scan at that point. Even the initial scan a couple days later was inconclusive.

Go ahead and carry on with your crusade. We all get it. You blame Rex for everything.

I'm blaming him for lying. Not sure what else you think I'm blaming him for. It sounds like you're projecting.

Here's the direct quote, where he expressly says he commented on the ligaments just because he was hoping they weren't involved.

"I'm not real sure [about ligament damage]," Ryan said. "I guess I was just so hopeful there's not going to be ligament things.

Edited by FireChan

It's crazy that marijuana is a suspendable offense in the first place, crazier that he might be kicked out of the league for it in the future.

It's crazy that people think that because some states or municipalities have called it legal for medicinal purposes that highly paid athletes would get to ignore a longstanding and valid league policy prohibiting its use. If Dareus violated the policy again he is either reckless, careless, addicted or simply lacks good judgment. This is not his first rodeo.

Doing a bang-up job of leading so far, no?

been saying for the last 8 months that team's success hinges on him...so, it'd be inconsistent for me to suggest otherwise

It's crazy that people think that because some states or municipalities have called it legal for medicinal purposes that highly paid athletes would get to ignore a longstanding and valid league policy prohibiting its use. If Dareus violated the policy again he is either reckless, careless, addicted or simply lacks good judgment. This is not his first rodeo.

it's crazier that in the SAME DAY we have a player suspended for only ONE game for "domestic violence" however extreme

I don't think Rex lied and I think he was just hopeful even if he turned out to be wrong/or his hope went unfulfilled. If he was guilty of anything it was talking a little too much but so what? I actually think that is refreshing and is one of the things I like about Rex.

been saying for the last 8 months that team's success hinges on him...so, it'd be inconsistent for me to suggest otherwise

it's crazier that in the SAME DAY we have a player suspended for only ONE game for "domestic violence" however extreme

I, for one, appreciate you remaining consistently wrong.

I know this might be addition by subtraction, but OP missed the IK injury.

I was thinking about it, but didn't want to be comical. They waived him the other day, so no big loss. :)

it's tyrod's team

Best defensive player on the team with a 100M contract who was arrested in 2014 for possession, now on his second suspension, has crashed his car into a restaurant, and benched by a previous HC. Nice attempt at deflection.

The guy's had a myriad of personal tragedies and for that he should be commended on handling it in stride. He's just not improving off the field, which hampers his on the field production.