Julian Edelman Injury at Cheatriots Camp?

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Idk if it's ever been confirmed but Edelman likely had a jones fracture last year and had screws put in. I believe he even needed a second surgery in May. This Sounds like one of the screws may have come loose, again, and he's suffered a setback. May need additional surgery which will require another 8 weeks or so to heal. Same injury that Dez Bryant had issues with last year

Edited by TallskiWallski83

Idk if it's ever been confirmed but Edelman likely had a jones fracture last year and had screws put in. Sounds like one of the screws may have come loose, I think the same thing happened to julio

That punk definitely has a screw loose.

Mike Reiss

Mike Reiss‏ @MikeReiss

Patriots DE Rob Ninkovich is scheduled to undergo MRI to determine severity of triceps injury that knocked him out of practice.

Medical staff must be as bad as ours

Mike Reiss

Mike Reiss‏ @MikeReiss

Patriots DE Rob Ninkovich is scheduled to undergo MRI to determine severity of triceps injury that knocked him out of practice.

:thumbsup:

Doug Pederson has suspended ALL contact/tackling for the rest of Eagles camp due to concerns over health of team.

Marquis Gray carted off field in Miami today.

Dolphins cut CB Ekpre-Olomu after he tears his other ACL when cleat got stuck in indoor turf

Alan Branch carted off in NE yesterday

Football is a violent sport. Injuries WILL happen. And they happen everywhere, not just in Buffalo

Mike Reiss

Mike Reiss‏ @MikeReiss

Whaley is a disaster at drafting and an abject failure at anticipating these kinds of injuries.

Cheatriots?

HGH?

"There are very few players in the league whose injury would cause me to smile...this guy's one of them."?

Boy you people have really let the Patriots get in your head. Why don't you shut up, and beat us?

Edited by hardwork

Cheatriots?

HGH?

"There are very few players in the league whose injury would cause me to smile...this guy's one of them."?

Boy you people have really let the Patriots get in your head. Why don't you shut up, and beat us?

i would guess its out of boredom...

What led you to create an account on a Bills message board? That's like an Ohio state fan bothering to create an account and post on a Penn State forum.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Cheatriots?

HGH?

"Shut up and beat us" lol.

I don't think anyone here actually plays for the Bills