Julian Edelman Injury at Cheatriots Camp?

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then clearly Alzheimer's has got hold of you because you are behaving like an infant.

Really? I just commented on a group of fans that wanted to see players get hurt. That signifies dementia?

Rec time is over, pappy. Back to the senility ward.

Another Bills "fan" heard from. Isn't there a player you'd like to see crippled?

Edited by hardwork

Really? I just commented on a group of fans that wanted to see players get hurt. That signifies dementia?

Another Bills "fan" heard from. Isn't there a player you'd like to see crippled?

Don't get me wrong, I'd like to throw snowballs at brady as he's carted off the field.

Doesn't change the fact you're a fail troll, and should feel bad.

I didn't troll anybody. I merely responded to fans who like to see players injured.

I wondered what was lurking in Buffalo Bills fandom? I wondered how you can stay interested? Now I know. You're fried. You're weaker then your franchise. There's nothing here.

I'm 72, I've been following the Patriots since I was 20. Fact. Longer then many of you have been alive.

I'm trying hard to give you the benefit of the doubt but there are very few 72 year old men that find time to frequent a message board. So, we need to start with an honest answer. I gave you my age and was hoping you would be forthright in your response.

I'm trying hard to give you the benefit of the doubt but there are very few 72 year old men that find time to frequent a message board. So, we need to start with an honest answer. I gave you my age and was hoping you would be forthright in your response.

Fail troll is fail.

I gave you an honest answer. If you can't find time at 72 when would you find time? 46? Please I had a family to provide for at 46. The question is what are you doing in here?

What's the matter Fergs?

You have a hard time believing that it's the septuagenarians of the world that come onto a rival team message board and get indignant about what their fans say?

Again, the real question is what are you kids doing in here? How do you have the time? What's the point? I wouldn't have been in here for 2 seconds before I retired. Some weak sauce.

Edited by hardwork

Again, the real question is what are you kids doing in here? How do you have the time? What's the point? I wouldn't have been in here for 2 seconds before I retired. Some weak sauce.

You know your way around the board pretty good and were balls deep on this thread pretty early in the game. What's your real TBD user name? That's the question.

You know your way around the board pretty good and were balls deep on this thread pretty early in the game. What's your real TBD user name? That's the question.

God you people are paranoid. Hardwork is my only user name.

After 72 years you believe that retirement and time compounding are functions of age?

Us "kids" know better.

Also, you'd be the first 72-year old I've ever encountered to use terms like "weak sauce", which my generation (I'm 35) thinks are juvenile.

Nice try though

:lol:

Good call.

This is what happens to fans of failed franchises. You grasp at straws. You look for things that aren't there. You live in a fantasy world. Having gone through all that for decades here I can understand.

After 72 years you believe that retirement and time compounding are functions of age?

Us "kids" know better.

Also, you'd be the first 72-year old I've ever encountered to use terms like "weak sauce", which my generation (I'm 35) thinks are juvenile.

Nice try though

:lol:

Weak sauce. Pretend nonsense. 35 and spending time in a forum? Ha.

Edited by hardwork

This is what happens to fans of failed franchises. You grasp at straws. You look for things that aren't there. You live in a fantasy world. Having gone through all that for decades here I can understand.

Weak sauce. Pretend nonsense. 35 and spending time in a forum? Ha.

You're right, 35 and self-employed with plenty of spare time to spend on my favorite team's board is laughable.

72 and still letting the words of "pathetic failures" upset you over the Internet (while spending time in a forum that you freely admit is a waste of time), on the other hand, is a fine example of a life well-lived.

Cheers to you.