Julian Edelman Injury at Cheatriots Camp?

i think it might be a sad knockoff of Jimmy Spags. I'm disappointed too. Thought it might be entertaining.

Not. Even. Close.

Spags has chutzpah, and plenty of it.

Comparing this dude to Spags is like Henry Hill in witness protection ordering spaghetti and meat sauce and getting egg noodles and ketchup.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd pay to watch dogs rip Brady in two. I hope he gets knocked in to a wheel chair this year.

Your basic Bills fan.

I'm glad I gave this site a look. I wondered what kind of "fans" you were? Now I know. I can understand your depression, but being happy when other teams players go down, or wishing a player winds up in a wheelchair? Geesus, the NFL should move the franchise.

Your basic Bills fan.

I'm glad I gave this site a look. I wondered what kind of "fans" you were? Now I know. I can understand your depression, but being happy when other teams players go down, or wishing a player winds up in a wheelchair? Geesus, the NFL should move the franchise.

Feel better about yourself? Great! Go pahk the cah.

Your basic Bills fan.

So the 7 other threads you participated in gave you no indication, but this one does?

:lol:

I certainly will try that! Thanks.

It's phenomenal. I top it off with some sea salt and cinnamon.

A few pages in, I give this troll effort a 3/10.

It's generally weak. Not nearly snarky enough, contains very few references to the actual team he's trying to troll, and shows a general lack of NFL knowledge.

I'm starting to lose interest to be honest.

Neither you, or your team, is worth the effort. Why would anyone waste their time?

So the 7 other threads you participated in gave you no indication, but this one does?

Moronic.

Your basic Bills fan.

i would throw his kids in a lake and send his wife to the glue factory.

Neither you, or your team, is worth the effort. Why would anyone waste their time?

Moronic.

why are you wasting your time? And effort? And keystrokes? You seem bitter. Are you one of the pats fans who thought Scott Chandler was going to be "elite"? Sorry you had to watch that unravel last year. Better luck with Denver this year. How did you lose to Brock Osweiler? And Fitz for god sakes? And !@#$ing Ryan Tannehill? Edited by YoloinOhio

Moronic.

34 posts. i'd say an average of 3 minutes per post, but i figure you type really swell.

so, you've spent an hour here.

moronic.

Already answered that. Attention deficit disorder?

nope, just Erectile dysfunction disorder.

why are you wasting your time? And effort? And keystrokes? You seem bitter. Are you one of the pats fans who thought Scott Chandler was going to be "elite"? Sorry you had to watch that unravel last year. Better luck with Denver this year. How did you lose to Brock Osweiler? And Fitz for god sakes? And !@#$ing Ryan Tannehill?

This is an effort for you? Ha, I believe it.