Julian Edelman Injury at Cheatriots Camp?

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This could be a Patriot mistake, all summer long they have been hinting that Edelman may miss a game or two. Then yesterday he is running drills full tilt anddddd today he is on the back of a cart.

Hopefully we are playing it safe with Sammy, no need for him to be doing much besides conditioning for now.

They'll marinate him in HGH and he will play opening day.

Ha - as soon as I read the title, HGH-aided recovery is the first thing that popped into my head

There are very few players in the league whose injury would cause me to smile...this guy's one of them.

Now I'll go ahead and say that I hope it's nothing that will affect his life outside of football long-term.

If he's walking off the field and slamming his helmet down, it sounds as though the essential parts all work.

He will be wearing offensive linemen cleats with the titanium padding for his foot. Relying almost entirely on his shiftiness Edelman can ill afford lingering affects of the broken foot that plagued him last year. Foot injuries are no joke. If this becomes chronic he's done.

He will be wearing offensive linemen cleats with the titanium padding for his foot. Relying almost entirely on his shiftiness Edelman can ill afford lingering affects of the broken foot that plagued him last year. Foot injuries are no joke. If this becomes chronic he's done.

If he did indeed break it again he would be staring at his 3rd procedure in less than a year.