Julian Edelman Injury at Cheatriots Camp?

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheatriots?

HGH?

"There are very few players in the league whose injury would cause me to smile...this guy's one of them."?

Boy you people have really let the Patriots get in your head. Why don't you shut up, and beat us?

Facts are the P*triots legacy is one of cheating. They didn't need to cheat to win, but they did because they're owned by a terrible person, coached by an even worse person, and their fans by and large are band wagon fans who only started rooting for the P*ts over the Giants once they started cheating, I mean winning rings.

Facts are the P*triots legacy is one of cheating. They didn't need to cheat to win, but they did because they're owned by a terrible person, coached by an even worse person, and their fans by and large are band wagon fans who only started rooting for the P*ts over the Giants once they started cheating, I mean winning rings.

They started cheering on the Pats when Bledose put up some numbers and then Ben winter Coates was doing things. Some of us remained Bills/Giants/Eagles fans...a very small some.

It is amazing that the Patriots home games were blacked out for years in the greater Boston area yet their fan base is YUuuuuge now a days. Long are the days of Tony Eason and Steve Grogan.

Shut up and beat us.

Cheatriots?

HGH?

"There are very few players in the league whose injury would cause me to smile...this guy's one of them."?

Boy you people have really let the Patriots get in your head. Why don't you shut up, and beat us?

As I said, there are very few players in the league whose injury would cause me to smile. This guy's one of them.

Why, you ask (or didn't ask)? Because he's a jerk. He talks trash non-stop. He can't take a hit without jawing at someone. Years back, when he played defense, he was constantly spearing people. He still takes cheap shots at defenders now:

http://milehighsports.com/watch-julian-edelman-takes-a-cheap-shot-at-t-j-wards-knees/

He's a jerk. i don't like jerks.

As to the Patriots, well, yes, they cheat. They have a culture of cheating. Here's a not-so-little account of a decade-plus of cheating by them:

http://www.espn.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/13533995/split-nfl-new-england-patriots-apart

And you know what? I could get by it all if they'd simply own their crap. Yeah, we did it. We knew not to video other team's sidelines, but we didn't think the NFL would come down on us, so we did it. They can't even do that. Instead, Belichick has to insult everyone's intelligence and tell us that he--the master of the rulebook that can find legal loopholes with the best of them--didn't understand the league's memo that explicitly stated that videotaping of other team's sidelines--in any fashion--is illegal. What a pompous, arrogant jerk.

Then we have the deflation stuff. Should've been able to sweep that under the rug by owning up to not controlling the handling of the footballs and firing the lackeys, but they couldn't let it die at that, could they? Instead, they let the whole thing get out of control, which results in court hearing after court hearing. In the end, here's what we're left with:

A guy that voluntarily calls himself "the deflator" takes the game balls alone to the football field (which is not permitted), but stops to take them into a bathroom, supposedly because he has to "use the urinal"--or at least that's what he told investigators. Of course, there was no urinal in that bathroom, so why would he go in there?

http://www.newsweek.com/how-tom-bradys-deflate-gate-conspiracy-blew-soft-balls-and-damning-texts-329419

According to McNally, whom the NFL interviewed for its report on four occasions, he was headed out to the field with the footballs alone, which is against protocol, when he decided to use a bathroom at the end of the tunnel (a bathroom that he told officials he had used many times before). McNally told officials that he dropped the bag of balls to his left and then used a urinal to his right. That is when the officials told McNally there are no urinals in that bathroom.

So why go in there? To do whatever it is that Tom Brady "didn't do himself" according to Jastremski:

Jastremski: “FYI…Dave [schoenfeld, the team’s equipment manager] will be picking your brain later about it. He’s not accusing me, or anyone...trying to get to bottom of it. He knows it’s unrealistic you did it yourself.”

Now of course, I suppose it's possible that all of the accounts of cheating are simply wrong. It's also possible that I could get hit by an asteroid today; it's just freakin' unlikely.

They cheat, and folks know it. I could get over it if they'd admit it and move on, but they deny deny deny, and for who knows why?

All this, and we haven't even gotten to Rodney Harrison's involvement in an internet distribution ring for HGH and other performance enhancing drugs back in 2007.

Clued in yet?

Edited by thebandit27

Cheatriots?

HGH?

Don't flatter yourself, we argued about Fitz for 50-some pages.

And yes, when it comes to a legacy of cheating you may as well be called the New England ARods.

As I said, there are very few players in the league whose injury would cause me to smile. This guy's one of them.

Why, you ask (or didn't ask)? Because he's a jerk. He talks trash non-stop. He can't take a hit without jawing at someone. Years back, when he played defense, he was constantly spearing people. He's a jerk. i don't like jerks.

As to the Patriots, well, yes, they cheat. They have a culture of cheating. Here's a not-so-little account of a decade-plus of cheating by them:

http://www.espn.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/13533995/split-nfl-new-england-patriots-apart

And you know what? I could get by it all if they'd simply own their crap. Yeah, we did it. We knew not to video other team's sidelines, but we didn't think the NFL would come down on us, so we did it. They can't even do that. Instead, Belichick has to insult everyone's intelligence and tell us that he--the master of the rulebook that can find legal loopholes with the best of them--didn't understand the league's memo that explicitly stated that videotaping of other team's sidelines--in any fashion--is illegal. What a pompous, arrogant jerk.

Then we have the deflation stuff. Should've been able to sweep that under the rug by owning up to not controlling the handling of the footballs and firing the lackeys, but they couldn't let it die at that, could they? Instead, they let the whole thing get out of control, which results in court hearing after court hearing. In the end, here's what we're left with:

A guy that voluntarily calls himself "the deflator" takes the game balls alone to the football field (which is not permitted), but stops to take them into a bathroom, supposedly because he has to "use the urinal"--or at least that's what he told investigators. Of course, there was no urinal in that bathroom, so why would he go in there?

http://www.newsweek.com/how-tom-bradys-deflate-gate-conspiracy-blew-soft-balls-and-damning-texts-329419

According to McNally, whom the NFL interviewed for its report on four occasions, he was headed out to the field with the footballs alone, which is against protocol, when he decided to use a bathroom at the end of the tunnel (a bathroom that he told officials he had used many times before). McNally told officials that he dropped the bag of balls to his left and then used a urinal to his right. That is when the officials told McNally there are no urinals in that bathroom.

So why go in there? To do whatever it is that Tom Brady "didn't do himself" according to Jastremski:

Jastremski: “FYI…Dave [schoenfeld, the team’s equipment manager] will be picking your brain later about it. He’s not accusing me, or anyone...trying to get to bottom of it. He knows it’s unrealistic you did it yourself.”

Now of course, I suppose it's possible that all of the accounts of cheating are simply wrong. It's also possible that I could get hit by an asteroid today; it's just freakin' unlikely.

They cheat, and folks know it. I could get over it if they'd admit it and move on, but they deny deny deny, and for who knows why?

All this, and we haven't even gotten to Rodney Harrison's involvement in an internet distribution ring for HGH and other performance enhancing drugs back in 2007.

Clued in yet?

Well, you have two choices. Man up and admit you've had your rear end kicked for 15 years and do something about it, or make up a bunch of excuses and whine over it. It's not to hard to tell which choice you picked.

Well, you have two choices. Man up and admit you've had your rear end kicked for 15 years and do something about it, or make up a bunch of excuses and whine over it. It's not to hard to tell which choice you picked.

Apparently, for you, it's quite difficult.

Go ahead and show me where I said anything about that being why the Bills have lost all but 3 of their last 30 games against NE...I'll wait.

Until then, go back, read without emotion, make an honest assessment of the team you cheer for, and then come back and we can have an adult discussion.

Or not.

Your choice.

This could be a Patriot mistake, all summer long they have been hinting that Edelman may miss a game or two. Then yesterday he is running drills full tilt anddddd today he is on the back of a cart.

Hopefully we are playing it safe with Sammy, no need for him to be doing much besides conditioning for now.

THIS times a MILLION!

PLEASE PLAY IT SAFE WITH SAMMY, TAYLOR, AND MCCOY. All of them dealt with nagging and lingering injuries last year. We have so many guys going down right now, I really hope they become extra cautious with these guys as we need them at full strength come week 1, especially with some of the other injuries we have on D which could put more pressure on our Offense early in the season.

Apparently, for you, it's quite difficult.

Go ahead and show me where I said anything about that being why the Bills have lost all but 3 of their last 30 games against NE...I'll wait.

Until then, go back, read without emotion, make an honest assessment of the team you cheer for, and then come back and we can have an adult discussion.

Or not.

Your choice.

Honest assessment? Man they're good. In fact they may have surpassed the old Celtics in terms of dominance because its harder to do in the NFL today then it was in the NBA when the Celtics won 11 championships.

Edited by hardwork

Honest assessment? Man they're good. In fact they may have surpassed the old Celtics in terms of dominance because is harder to do in the NFL today then it was in the NBA when the Celtics won 11 championships.

Indeed they are good...I'm not surprised that you'd gloss over literally everything that I said just to get to what we'd already established.

Nice work taking exception to a comment and then refusing to acknowledge the counterpoint.

Not really sure why you'd even bother showing up if your whole agenda was to establish that NE is good. Thanks for the update, go ahead and show yourself out if you've nothing further to add.

Indeed they are good...I'm not surprised that you'd gloss over literally everything that I said just to get to what we'd already established.

Nice work taking exception to a comment and then refusing to acknowledge the counterpoint.

Not really sure why you'd even bother showing up if your whole agenda was to establish that NE is good. Thanks for the update, go ahead and show yourself out if you've nothing further to add.

"As I said, there are very few players in the league whose injury would cause me to smile. This guy's one of them."

That's all I need to know about you. As soon as you posted that you refuted anything else you have to add.

"As I said, there are very few players in the league whose injury would cause me to smile. This guy's one of them."

That's all I need to know about you. As soon as you posted that you refuted anything else you have to add.

Actually, you know absolutely nothing about me except that I don't like Edelman.

Further, the fact that I don't like Edelman does nothing to refute any of the facts that I've presented, because none of them are my opinion--the issues are mutually exclusive.

If anything, the fact that you got upset about your team being called cheaters (they are, this is fact not opinion), using HGH (they have--see Harrison, Rodney), and Edelman being a jerk (he is, see links above), but now won't engage in a discussion to refute any of it tells me that, indeed, one of us has lost credibility.

I'm right here, ready to engage. Unfortunately, you thought you'd come in this thread with a little fly-by to defend the indefensible and not get challenged on it. You have, and now you're tucking tail and running.

I'm not surprised.

don't like to see anyone get hurt (unless it's a Cheatriot) but I agree the punk is a total d-bag

I actually don't like seeing anyone get hurt. Not Brady, not Gronk, not Deon Lewis, etc.

The only guys that I don't feel bad for, and yes, maybe even smile in schadenfreude when they get hurt are the jerks like Edelman, OBJ, Greg Hardy, etc.

The New England Patriots led the league in number of games (245) lost to injury in 2015. I'm not sure it matters as long as they cheat have Brady.

Fixed.

Cheatriots?

HGH?

Why don't you stick to your own team's sites and stay off our forum.

Actually, you know absolutely nothing about me except that I don't like Edelman.

Further, the fact that I don't like Edelman does nothing to refute any of the facts that I've presented, because none of them are my opinion--the issues are mutually exclusive.

If anything, the fact that you got upset about your team being called cheaters (they are, this is fact not opinion), using HGH (they have--see Harrison, Rodney), and Edelman being a jerk (he is, see links above), but now won't engage in a discussion to refute any of it tells me that, indeed, one of us has lost credibility.

I'm right here, ready to engage. Unfortunately, you thought you'd come in this thread with a little fly-by to defend the indefensible and not get challenged on it. You have, and now you're tucking tail and running.

I'm not surprised.

Why would I engage anyone who is happy to see an athlete get injured? You forfeited your right to be considered a sportsman of any kind. You lowered yourself to the level of a punk with an axe to grind.

Its entertainment, you nor I have any part of who wins or loses. You come here acting like you own this place? Go back to your own forum and keep lying to yourselves about how the team you root for are an organization that follows the rules and spirit of the game. The Patriot organization is a disgrace to any fan that enjoyys the NFL.