The Writing is On The Walls. Bye, bye Bills

Get a grip, folks. He's making fun of you. Kirby's post above would have been excellent if he only submitted the first line.

Anyone else, this would be obvious.

TRBJ...I'm still not completely convinced.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not have actual scientific evidence, but I do believe that reading certain posts make one dumber.

There ought to be a warning label or some such.

Perhaps it is a kind of electronic zombie disease. For instance, it's possible the OP started out as a literate PhD, but accidentally began reading sport's message boards.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Qid pro quo. Bon Jovi scratches Goodell's back, Goodell scratches his. Do some promotion for one of our biggest sponsors, and when I determine that the Bills stadium is out of date, that team you wanted so bad is now yours.

I tell you what though, Bon Jovi isn't moving this team without a fight. I love this team too much.

Some should have passing a Breathalyzer Test before posting or joining the Bon Jovi fan club.

If he could not beat the Pegs before they were owners there is no way the NFL is going to force them to sell to them.

Shouldn't something this ridiculous be closed?

Yes, but let's continue to discuss which Buffalo Bill would sign the Declaration of Independence, because that's not ridiculous.

I think this theory is not ridiculous at all.

Shouldn't something this ridiculous be closed?

LET THE MAN TALK!!!

His words and new age ideas might upset the lot of you thin skinned nancies and offend your small town, Midwestern sensibilities but Joe has a right to be heard AND deserves his day in court. Its easy to bandy about isnults from the safety of your computers, but back in the day, a man accusing Joe of drunkenness, lies, trolling, schizophrenia, and general mental deficiency might have to face him in single combat or have you all forgotten duel process?

Edited by Jauronimo

Yes, but let's continue to discuss which Buffalo Bill would sign the Declaration of Independence, because that's not ridiculous.

I think this theory is not ridiculous at all.

Yes, JBJ DirecTV commercials are part of a grand plan to remove the Bills from Buffalo. That's not ridiculous... :blink:

In fairness to the OP ... those of you calling him a troll or pointing out that he's posting baseless facts ... well, you're not providing any facts to refute what he's saying.

Personally, I wouldn't put it past the NFL to be behind something like this ... nor would I put it past JBJ. And frankly, I think as long as Pegs makes money ... he doesn't give a crap WHERE this team ends up.

Doesn't he need facts to support his argument before we can refute the facts.

Do you have any facts to support your claim that the NFL has conspired to move a team out of it's current city?

Toronto Buffaloes. Just get used to saying it, because that's what we're gonna be. Obviously, Goodell doesn't want a team in Buffalo, and wants to expand internationally. He thought he would finally see his dream come true, but alas, Terry Pegula (owner of the Sabres, NFL rules be damned) came in and saved the day. For now.

Now all the bull **** about needing a new stadium. C'mon Roger, at least try to hide it. Pair that with Bon Jovi now doing commercials for DirecTV, the official carrier of NFL Sunday ticket, and it's obvious to any moron not wearing Bills colored sunglasses what's going on.

Quid pro quo. Bon Jovi scratches Goodell's back, Goodell scratches his. Do some promotion for one of our biggest sponsors, and when I determine that the Bills stadium is out of date, that team you wanted so bad is now yours.

I tell you what though, Bon Jovi isn't moving this team without a fight. I love this team too much.

If Goodell and the NFL money grubbing bastards many think they are, they'll add a franchise in Toronto. That'll line their pockets moreso than moving the Bills.

A little fired up after the 4th?

I've heard of people blowing a finger or two off on the 4th of July, but never just the part of the brain that controls reasoning...