The Writing is On The Walls. Bye, bye Bills

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Them Feats will steer you wrong sometimes!

My little Feets never fail me !!

This is completely absurd and based on absolutely nothing whatsoever. I've been on this board for seven years and rarely do I post but I couldn't help myself here.

This is where a sense of humor should come into play.

We have an interesting ( to say the least ) community hereabouts. Enjoy the asylum !!

Keep laughing. The best we can hope for is a "Buffalo Series" or maybe a preseason game, or training camp in Hamilton, ON.

Go back to the cave you've been living in the last 3 years and don't come out again.

Toronto Buffaloes. Just get used to saying it, because that's what we're gonna be. Obviously, Goodell doesn't want a team in Buffalo, and wants to expand internationally. He thought he would finally see his dream come true, but alas, Terry Pegula (owner of the Sabres, NFL rules be damned) came in and saved the day. For now.

Now all the bull **** about needing a new stadium. C'mon Roger, at least try to hide it. Pair that with Bon Jovi now doing commercials for DirecTV, the official carrier of NFL Sunday ticket, and it's obvious to any moron not wearing Bills colored sunglasses what's going on.

Quid pro quo. Bon Jovi scratches Goodell's back, Goodell scratches his. Do some promotion for one of our biggest sponsors, and when I determine that the Bills stadium is out of date, that team you wanted so bad is now yours.

I tell you what though, Bon Jovi isn't moving this team without a fight. I love this team too much.

You sir are a troll.

Toronto Buffaloes. Just get used to saying it, because that's what we're gonna be. Obviously, Goodell doesn't want a team in Buffalo, and wants to expand internationally. He thought he would finally see his dream come true, but alas, Terry Pegula (owner of the Sabres, NFL rules be damned) came in and saved the day. For now.

Now all the bull **** about needing a new stadium. C'mon Roger, at least try to hide it. Pair that with Bon Jovi now doing commercials for DirecTV, the official carrier of NFL Sunday ticket, and it's obvious to any moron not wearing Bills colored sunglasses what's going on.

Quid pro quo. Bon Jovi scratches Goodell's back, Goodell scratches his. Do some promotion for one of our biggest sponsors, and when I determine that the Bills stadium is out of date, that team you wanted so bad is now yours.

I tell you what though, Bon Jovi isn't moving this team without a fight. I love this team too much.

Hitting the Boone's Farm pretty heavily, aren't you?

I am actually glad that this thread came up today. It helps illustrate my point of an inferiority complex from the "should we storm the field" thread.

This is without question the dumbest thread to appear on here (including Skelton for Mario). There is one fatal flaw with the entire logic. The OWNER decides where the team will play not the LEAGUE. The owner has significant business interests in WNY but for some reason is going to move the NFL team that he paid $1.4B to Toronto? I really feel stupid for using a minute to reply.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

In fairness to the OP ... those of you calling him a troll or pointing out that he's posting baseless facts ... well, you're not providing any facts to refute what he's saying.

Personally, I wouldn't put it past the NFL to be behind something like this ... nor would I put it past JBJ. And frankly, I think as long as Pegs makes money ... he doesn't give a crap WHERE this team ends up.

In fairness to the OP ... those of you calling him a troll or pointing out that he's posting baseless facts ... well, you're not providing any facts to refute what he's saying.

Personally, I wouldn't put it past the NFL to be behind something like this ... nor would I put it past JBJ. And frankly, I think as long as Pegs makes money ... he doesn't give a crap WHERE this team ends up.

Except the fact that there is no evidence of this, anywhere, whatsoever.

Andddd now i know what your facebook is. This site wasn't enough of a platform for you?

So help me if you say that one more time.....

CBF