Best tailgate party ever - Bills at Rams in Los Angeles

Kelly the Dog

There's never been a bigger Bills Tailgate on the West Coast. Former Bills players will be hooking up with our fans to enjoy great food from the best food trucks in LA and an open beer bar. Ticket up now to guarantee your spot at the outdoor Bills bash at the LA Coliseum! 10:00 am until game time.

The pre-sale tickets sold out in two days. WGR may broadcast their pregame show from the event, which will be at a fenced-in private location just outside the stadium. Numerous TBD legends will be in attendance.

The game is on October 9. Tickets to the tailgate party are limited to the first 4,000 fans. Find out who to fly/where to stay and what to do on the Los Angeles Bills Backers website.

It's going to be an incredible weekend for Bills fans from Western New York and around the world, and a tremendous experience and scene before the game. The Bills Backers made some deals with local hotels for out of town guests.

Links for tix, flights, hotels and the events:

http://www.losangelesbillsbackers.org/2016-bills-rams-game/coliseum-tailgate-party/

http://www.losangelesbillsbackers.org/2016-bills-rams-game/los-angeles-accomodations/

http://www.losangelesbillsbackers.org/2016-bills-rams-game/flights-to-la/

http://www.losangelesbillsbackers.org/2016-bills-rams-game/visiting-los-angeles/

Ooh. May be time to plan a West coast trip around that weekend.

It's actually good and lucky timing by the schedule makers. Not really around any holiday like Thanksgiving or Christmas or Halloween. The Bills will still have a chance. ;) I think it's in your best interests.

The Rams haven't finalized their ticket sales yet, it's been quite a clusterfkk with the franchise move. But they are going to tell us as soon as they have a date that the game tix go on sale. And we will have some blocks of tix at different price ranges, at least that's what they tell us now. Stub Hub and the like will probably have them available earlier from season ticket holders selling them. But this is only game two of their home sked, so less than expected may be available, or they may get pricy.

I despise L.A. It represents everything thats dumb about America.

That being said I would love to see a bills game at the coliseum. I suppose i can stomach the concrete jungle for a day or two.

That being said I would love to see a bills game at the coliseum. I suppose i can stomach the concrete jungle for a day or two.

Please stay home. We don't need your kind in LA.

You must have never spent anytime there.

I'm working on this one - I spend a quarter of my year in CA regardless (and my girl lives out there), so this is very on the radar!

And I'm going to Third or Fourth that LA is a great city - lots of traffic, but so, so much to see and do and eat...

I'm working on this one - I spend a quarter of my year in CA regardless (and my girl lives out there), so this is very on the radar!

And I'm going to Third or Fourth that LA is a great city - lots of traffic, but so, so much to see and do and eat...

I've lived in LA a long time now and I like it more and more. There is really a ton to like. For a while I thought of it like France, "I love it, except for the French." But it's a really good city all around.

If he was smart, and just to be safe, he should leave now.

Are you thinking of getting Rams seasons just for giggles? Are they all expensive or will they sell the nosebleeds at the Coliseum cheap just to fill that dump?

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Are you thinking of getting Rams seasons just for giggles? Are they all expensive or will they sell the nosebleeds at the Coliseum cheap just to fill that dump?

Not a chance. The Coliseum is awful for the most part. Plus I would never make it to the games after drinking all day starting at 10 am. ;)

The response for tickets has been rumored to be overwhelming. I'm sure they will pack the place. I'm not sure why but the USC games there have a capacity of 93-94,000. The Rams and NFL games are listed as 80,000. It will be enough of a novelty for the couple years to sell it out. Then the new stadium will sell out easily for awhile with people just wanting to see it. Then we will see what happens with attendance. But the Rams will sell out the first 5/6 years for sure IMO.

Not a chance. The Coliseum is awful for the most part. Plus I would never make it to the games after drinking all day starting at 10 am. ;)

I certainly won't be going for the "nice stadium". I went to a few USC games when I lived in LA and it's not a nice place to watch football.

The Rams haven't finalized their ticket sales yet, it's been quite a clusterfkk with the franchise move. But they are going to tell us as soon as they have a date that the game tix go on sale. And we will have some blocks of tix at different price ranges, at least that's what they tell us now. Stub Hub and the like will probably have them available earlier from season ticket holders selling them. But this is only game two of their home sked, so less than expected may be available, or they may get pricy.

The Coliseum holds roughly 100k. It probably won't even sell out.