Liberal Protests

B-Man

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

FOUR QUESTIONS FOR THE DEMOCRATS, THE MEDIA AND BLACK LIVES MATTER.

The Democrat / Media / Left have managed to insert quite a few false premises into the national conversation thanks to the death of George Floyd in Minnesota. Before I agree to consider accepting them I have four questions that need answering

Question 1: Why does the Democrat/left BLM think it’s OK to lump all Police in with a bad cop in Minneapolis but objects to lumping all protesters in with rioters, looters & arsonists

Question 2: How is it that The Democrats / left / media insist that guns can only be trusted in the hands of the police and government when they also insist that police can’t be trusted to use force?

Question 3: Right now the big twitter trend is on the left is #DefundThePolice If the Democrat/left/BLM believe there should be no police then who should enforce the law? What happens when a person assaults or robs or murders someone. Who will they go for protection? Gangs? The army, The Mafia? Privates organization of Citizens? Or will they be expected to defend themselves (without arms if the left has their ways?

Question 4: Since the Media the left and blacklivesmatter insist that the statement “all lives matter” is beyond the pale can they tell us do

• Hispanic Lives matter
  • Jewish Lives matter
  • Arab lives matter
  • Oriental lives matter
  • White lives matter

If not why not?

I submit and suggest that pols, corporations and individuals considering supporting would be well advised to get answers to these questions before they do.

Question 1. Because they’re one-sided jerks. 

Question 2. I love this one. I’d like to see them explain that. 

Question 3. We all know how that story ends and it  usually ends with a mob, some rope and a tree. Not a very good idea. We need police. 

Question 4. Well here’s my advice to anyone that feels left out and I’m not saying this to be snide. Why not join in on the peaceful protests as well and not in the ‘I’m mocking your protest with my protest kind of way’? 

At the end of the day these people are protesting against police brutality. If all of these other races have that issue than they can bring anti-police brutality signage with them, because honestly the only people that care enough right now are the BLM folks. 

Just to be clear I don’t condone the violent protests or the looting and rioting and I recommend people stay as far away from them as possible when things do take a turn for the worst. Or you can stick around and help some of the people that try to prevent the rioting. I’ve seen many videos where people step in and prevent police from getting further hurt or damage being done to places of business. 

Protesting their protest only worsens the situation. 

1 hour ago, Reality Check said:

Since I am a bad guy for being white, regardless of what I do, then I say they can all go to hell and continue to destroy themselves. I owe nothing, and I will give nothing. Racism towards "white" people needs to be called out too.

White people rock. As do everyone else. We all have our A-holes though. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Justice said:

Question 1. Because they’re one-sided jerks. 

Question 2. I love this one. I’d like to see them explain that. 

Question 3. We all know how that story ends and it  usually ends with a mob, some rope and a tree. Not a very good idea. We need police. 

Question 4. Well here’s my advice to anyone that feels left out and I’m not saying this to be snide. Why not join in on the peaceful protests as well and not in the ‘I’m mocking your protest with my protest kind of way’? 

At the end of the day these people are protesting against police brutality. If all of these other races have that issue than they can bring anti-police brutality signage with them, because honestly the only people that care enough right now are the BLM folks. 

Just to be clear I don’t condone the violent protests or the looting and rioting and I recommend people stay as far away from them as possible when things do take a turn for the worst. Or you can stick around and help some of the people that try to prevent the rioting. I’ve seen many videos where people step in and prevent police from getting further hurt or damage being done to places of business. 

Protesting their protest only worsens the situation. 

White people rock. As do everyone else. We all have our A-holes though. 

I'm glad to see you posting. There's been no peace without you.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Magox said:

It won’t go unnoticed - they said

There is quite a bit of this going on in my social media circles but it’s typically from white liberal girls.   And I mean like the really really white girls.

Come on now. All this kneeling and asking for forgiveness is out of control. Maybe I’m biased or maybe I’m just speaking out of experience, but I refuse to apologize for terrorism. I hate that ***** as much as anyone and maybe even more, but that ain’t me. I’m not responsible for anyone I share a book with or a race with. 

Can’t tell you how many times people told me to do more or ask me why I don’t speak out against it more as if that crap is my fault. It’s not and I refuse to bend to the pressure. Oh and I can’t forget the questions asking if I condemn it. That’s insulting. 

7 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

I'm glad to see you posting. There's been no peace without you.

Thanks? 

Speaking of posting again. Where’s DCTom? 

Edited by Justice
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Justice said:

Thanks? 

He dipped, out of the blue, for no apparent reason (or at least none that is apparent to me). He reminded us that we were idiots, and announced his departure.

He can still be found in other corners of the web that are less conducive to his talents, which go largely unappreciated there, but he's remained in exile for a good while now.

If there's a back story I have yet to hear it.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

He dipped, out of the blue, for no apparent reason (or at least none that is apparent to me). He reminded us that we were idiots, and announced his departure.

He can still be found in other corners of the web that are less conducive to his talents, which go largely unappreciated there, but he's remained in exile for a good while now.

Well that’s a shame, but I understand why. As you know I disappear from time to time but there’s no better place, especially these days, to get your news than here. Both CNN and FOX News are sickening and unwatchable. Like I said earlier, Tucker is the last guy left for me. Another positive here is you can get your news with little to no filter. Nobody trying to win an election. 

• Like (+1) 4

7 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

Place is not as good as it was. 

• Like (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, Justice said:

Come on now. All this kneeling and asking for forgiveness is out of control. Maybe I’m biased or maybe I’m just speaking out of experience, but I refuse to apologize for terrorism. I hate that ***** as much as anyone and maybe even more, but that ain’t me. I’m not responsible for anyone I share a book with or a race with. 

Can’t tell you how many times people told me to do more or ask me why I don’t speak out against it more as if that crap is my fault. It’s not and I refuse to bend to the pressure. Oh and I can’t forget the questions asking if I condemn it. That’s insulting. 

Thanks? 

He called us all idiots and left for the wasteland of Twitter. 

Of course, he's doing the same ***** on twitter because as we all know, Batman can't help but to fight crime.

3 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Place is not as good as it was. 

I agree.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, meazza said:

Of course, he's doing the same ***** on twitter because as we all know, Batman can't help but to fight crime.

I agree.

“wasteland of twitter” lmao. You got that right. I love it for sports but politics? No way. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

All of the below statements can be true, yes?

US Citizens have a right to petition their government with a redress of grievances.

Most of the protests are/were peaceful.

Infiltrators (white supremacist, young anarchist, undercover cops,) have instigated violence to suit agendas.

The cops want to protect the people's right to protest.

The cops are out of control. (both can be true)

Lots of bad apples in the protesters (looters, rioters).

Lots of bad apples in the cops (kicks to the head, shooting free press)

All can be true, yes?

African Americans aren't allowed to do something as innocuous as kneeling for the flag, and they obviously aren't allowed to protest.  What might they be allowed to do that wouldn't inconvenience us too much? 

Now the DC Mayor is asking NJ and Ohio National Guard to be called back.

And this is her Twitter header:

image.thumb.png.113e4b4578fd18cdb92e87bab50166ff.png

You would think she might speak out against a million person protest, in her city, if she is that concerned about the virus, right?

Edited by Hedge
  • Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, meazza said:

I agree.

What's his handle?

17 hours ago, LB3 said:

The bolded is fair, speaking only for myself. Though I'll quibble that it makes no sense in any situation to destroy your own neighborhood and rob your own neighbors.

killing an old black man because you wanted that Rolex from the pawn shop isn’t a good look 

Edited by Teddy KGB
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Buffalo86 said:

African Americans aren't allowed to do something as innocuous as kneeling for the flag, and they obviously aren't allowed to protest.  What might they be allowed to do that wouldn't inconvenience us too much? 

Well now ain’t this the dumbest thing posted in a long time. 

3 hours ago, GregPersons said:

What's his handle?

@y’all be idiots 

• Haha (+1) 1

Buffalo mayor says 75-year-old man pushed to ground was 'agitator' as he says he won't be firing cops

Byron Brown, the mayor of Buffalo, N.Y., said Friday the 75-year-old man who was shoved to the ground by two cops the previous day was an “agitator” who had been asked to leave the area “numerous” times.

</snip>

and also:

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Hedge said:

Now the DC Mayor is asking NJ and Ohio National Guard to be called back.

And this is her Twitter header:

image.thumb.png.113e4b4578fd18cdb92e87bab50166ff.png

You would think she might speak out against a million person protest, in her city, if she is that concerned about the virus, right?

...DC certainly misses Marion Barry.....

• Haha (+1) 1

This is not a parody

This is from an actual New York Times opinion article today.   Suggestions on how to coerce your parents into believing what you do.

image.thumb.jpeg.939b63577a204036da3c9a675429a887.jpeg

Thought Control

#Orwellian

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

8 minutes ago, Magox said:

This is not a parody

This is from an actual New York Times opinion article today.   Suggestions on how to coerce your parents into believing what you do.

image.thumb.jpeg.939b63577a204036da3c9a675429a887.jpeg

Thought Control

#Orwellian

The same ***** went on with OWS. Same people running the show.  The foul stench of George Soros’ money.

• Like (+1) 3

HOW ABOUT NO? 

Minneapolis Mayor to Seek Federal Aid after Looters Cause At Least $55 Million in Damage.

Minneapolis’s government, top-to-bottom controlled by Democrats, is the author of Minneapolis’s misfortunes.

Minneapolis voters voted for them, and they deserve to get what they voted for good and hard.

Why should taxpayers from more civilized parts of the country foot the bill ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, B-Man said:

HOW ABOUT NO? 

Minneapolis Mayor to Seek Federal Aid after Looters Cause At Least $55 Million in Damage.

Minneapolis’s government, top-to-bottom controlled by Democrats, is the author of Minneapolis’s misfortunes.

Minneapolis voters voted for them, and they deserve to get what they voted for good and hard.

Make Soros do it.

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, B-Man said:

HOW ABOUT NO? 

Leave it alone and call it the Greg Person's Project.

Edited by Uncle Joe
  • Like (+1) 1