Liberal Protests

B-Man

1 minute ago, Penfield45 said:

getting ready to murder their own citizens huh? 

this is what a dictatorship looks like folks 

You should be pointing out the actions that necessitate this sort of response. 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You're a completely sane person... you just keep proving it. 

who are these snipers protecting? please tell me I would love to know. what threat is DC under right now? again, please inform me. 

Just now, Doc said:

You should be pointing out the actions that necessitate this sort of response. 

"actions" oh you mean like protesting against police brutality? LOL

right wingers are acting like america is under attack right now ffs. 

Just now, Penfield45 said:

who are these snipers protecting? please tell me I would love to know. what threat is DC under right now? again, please inform me. 

Do you really need to know who and what the USSS protects? 

Are you that dumb that you don't even know that basic fact? 

Or, are you ignoring the past two weeks of violence and destruction around the nation's capital? 

"actions" oh you mean like protesting against police brutality? LOL

right wingers are acting like america is under attack right now ffs. 

It isn't?  Are you living under a rock? 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Do you really need to know who and what the USSS protects? 

Are you that dumb that you don't even know that basic fact? 

Or, are you ignoring the past two weeks of violence and destruction around the nation's capital? 

the violence and destruction has been completely hyped by alt right news media like fox , which is prob what you watch on a daily basis. I live 20 mins outside of DC. There is NO destruction outside a few cars set on fire. peaceful protesters line up the streets and then get gassed and shot at like herd animals by riot police. and THAT is when things turn violent. the police do this to themselves. 

1 minute ago, Doc said:

It isn't?  Are you living under a rock? 

the one time the nation rises up bc of brutality against people of color and you folks think the country is under attack LOL 

once again, you lot are brainwashed to no end 

the violence and destruction has been completely hyped by alt right news media like fox , which is prob what you watch on a daily basis.

I live in LA, you're wrong. 

I live 20 mins outside of DC. There is NO destruction outside a few cars set on fire. peaceful protesters line up the streets and then get gassed and shot at like herd animals by riot police. 

You're leaving out the church that was set ablaze... a historic landmark. 

But again, when you're desperate to twist reality to meet your expectations, lying becomes easier and easier. 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

I live in LA, you're wrong. 

You're leaving out the church that was set ablaze... a historic landmark. 

But again, when you're desperate to twist reality to meet your expectations, lying becomes easier and easier. 

the church that was set on fire was put out in about 10mins, nothing happened outside of some minor damage. 

so 1 church catching fire should result in military force and private military people coming to DC to terrorize and intimidate peaceful protesters. do you realize how ***** stupid you just sounded right now? lol. thanks for embarrassing yourself bud. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

the one time the nation rises up bc of brutality against people of color and you folks think the country is under attack LOL 

once again, you lot are brainwashed to no end 

And you don't have a brain if you condone the mass destruction that took place. 

• Like (+1) 1

the church that was set on fire was put out in about 10mins, nothing happened outside of some minor damage. 

So, in other words, you were lying. Funny how that works. 

so 1 church catching fire should result in military force and private military people coming to DC to terrorize and intimidate peaceful protesters. do you realize how ***** stupid you just sounded right now? lol. thanks for embarrassing yourself bud. 

DC is the seat of power in this country. Different rules apply to its protection. This is basic, fundamental knowledge that has nothing to do with this current crisis. Do you think rushing the White House is the same as rushing a police HQ in Minneapolis? 

If it's different, why is it different? Who protects the White House and DC vs Minnesota? 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

@Penfield45 thinks this is fake

To not see that there has been massive destruction, arson, looting, injured people and murders as a result of the riots

You’d either have to be such boot licking partisan or incredibly naive and has put on the blinders.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Magox said:

To not see that there has been massive destruction, arson, looting, injured people and murders as a result of the riots

You’d either have to be such boot licking partisan or incredibly naive and has put on the blinders.

It's amazing. :beer: 

thats not even in america you ***** idiot 

and that is animal abuse btw. force horses to be in that environment is a joke. 

That's from just a few hours ago. Do you think they're rioting in London over George? 

Are you really that dumb?

Typical, MAGA trump supporter probably has no idea what the difference is between london and NYC lmaooo

american education at its finest. good thing we spend 2 billion on military tho right? 

Dodge of the issue, because you've been roundly exposed as being very uninformed. 

Now, dodge again and bring up a non sequitur.... don't let me down! 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, meazza said:

I guess the lefty propaganda machines are hitting football forums now.

No looting :lol: 

We’ve got some real beauts down here today. Tibs has got to be concerned for his job. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

We’ve got some real beauts down here today. Tibs has got to be concerned for his job. 

Exactly. When tibs is the voice of reason we’re all *****.

i hope his knee is doing ok. 

• Haha (+1) 4

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

A million people? May have fallen just a wee bit short. They should have stolen some images from Forest Gump. <_<

Must have been planned by the "Storm Area 51!" people.

Police/military kill anyone?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Penfield45 said:

Why were there snipers on the rooftops whenever Obama visited Ground Zero?

• Like (+1) 2

On 6/5/2020 at 8:06 AM, Tiberius said:

Rand Paul blocks an anti lynching law. What a creep 

"This bill would cheapen the meaning of lynching by defining it so broadly as to include a minor bruise of abrasion."

Here's the transcript.
I seek to amend this legislation, not because I take it or I take lynching lightly, but because I take it seriously, and this legislation does not.
Lynching is a tool of terror that claimed the lives of nearly 5,000 Americans between 1881 and 1968. But this bill would cheapen the meaning of lynching by defining it so broadly as to include a minor bruise or abrasion. Our nation’s history of racial terrorism demands more seriousness from us than that....
It would be a disgrace for the Congress of the United States to declare that a bruise is lynching, that an abrasion is lynching, that any injury to the body, no matter how temporary, is on par with the atrocities done to people like Emmett Till, Raymond Gunn, and Sam Hose, who were killed for no reason, but because they were black. To do that would demean their memory and cheapen the historic and horrific legacy of lynching in our country.... 
We have had federal hate crime statutes for over 50 years, and it has been a federal hate crime to murder someone because of their race for over a decade. Additionally, murder is already a crime in 50 states. In fact, rather than consider a good-intentioned but symbolic bill, the Senate could immediately consider addressing qualified immunity and ending police militarization. We can and must do better....

At the link — the heated response from Senators Kamala Harris and Cory Booker. Harris accuses Paul of having "no reason... other than cruel and deliberate obstruction on a day of mourning." Booker praises Rand Paul — doesn't "question his heart" — but stresses what it "would mean for America" to pass the bill right now instead of getting hung up on "legalistic issues."

Typical Democrats.................let's pass it just so we can show we did "something"

• Thank you (+1) 1