Chris Hogan visiting Patriots-Signs $12M offer sheet

Other than not being quick, or able to find the sticks or get RAC or have glue-like hands to make diving grabs like those guys............yeah, I see the comparison. :lol:

I think the problem here is that Tyrod needs better targets than Brady and you can only line up 2-3 WR in Roman's system.......Brady can throw guys open and make bad receivers look good so a #3 WR like Hogan has more value to the Patriots than the Bills.

Bills really need another deep threat opposite Sammy and a big WR who can snatch contested passes out of the air so that Tyrod can feel comfortable throwing the ball in places he customarily does not want to.

Maybe Hogan keeps improving........his workout numbers suggest a much more explosive player than he's been but it's possible he's just the anti-Sammy in that he gets a lot less athletic with the pads on.

He's reasonably quick. He's not Roscoe Parrish or even Welker, but he's quicker than crappy WRs like LaFell and Dbson--the other guys Brady has been throwing to lately.

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. The Patriots have also employed black players, which runs counter to my contention that ONLY white players have ever played wide receiver for the Patriots. Do you disagree that they have employed by far the highest percentage of white players at skill positions of any team in the league in the last decade? Because of course they have. I'm not saying it's racist or means anything at all. I just said it's weird, that's all.

why the race baiting ??

why not talk about the fact that only one WR on NE roster is taller than 6'0" ??

or that they have an unusual amount of left handers ?

whats next ....demographics on their religion ?

Yeah OK. :lol:

@BenVolin

Hogan won't cost the #Patriots any draft pick compensation if they sign him. Team thinks he has potential to be next Welker/Edelman/Amendola

Yeah and I'm crazy for thinking Belichick has a penchant for white wide receivers.

why the race baiting ??

why not talk about the fact that only one WR on NE roster is taller than 6'0" ??

or that they have an unusual amount of left handers ?

whats next ....demographics on their religion ?

If you went out to get a pizza pie with your lady and you sat down at the restaurant and looked around and the majority of people in the restaurant were Chinese despite the fact that it was an all-white neighborhood, you had been there 100 times and it was always mostly white people there and then after dinner you said to your lady, "hmm, did you notice there was as a lot of Chinese people at the restaurant tonight?" would you consider that "race baiting?"

Yeah and I'm crazy for thinking Belichick has a penchant for white wide receivers.

If you went out to get a pizza pie with your lady and you sat down at the restaurant and looked around and the majority of people in the restaurant were Chinese despite the fact that it was an all-white neighborhood, you had been there 100 times and it was always mostly white people there and then after dinner you said to your lady, "hmm, did you notice there was as a lot of Chinese people at the restaurant tonight?" would you consider that "race baiting?"

i would notice there are alot of short people.......give it a rest.

Watch it mister...you don't know Gugny's sexual orientation.

Hogan stinks so I won't miss his mediocrity. What I'm mad about is why didn't the Bills gauge the market and see that he was in high demand and put a higher value on him? We could have gotten draft pick compensation but now we get nothing!

Hogan stinks so I won't miss his mediocrity. What I'm mad about is why didn't the Bills gauge the market and see that he was in high demand and put a higher value on him? We could have gotten draft pick compensation but now we get nothing!

:huh:

I have been telling this board Chris Hogan is good for two years whilst he has been called "a marginal talent" and an "easily replaceable player".....

Seems Belichick thinks he is good too.

What does he know...