Chris Hogan visiting Patriots-Signs $12M offer sheet

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of curiosity was that injury on the week injury report? i don't remember it being brought up anywhere.

Injury report?!? Like every NFL team, the Bills likely treat injury reports as recon for targeting. They also likely assume everyone else does the same. I wouldn't put any stock in it. They never reported Bob Woods' torn groin either.

He needs to go. He's never once caught a pass with any hint of defensive presence, only when he's wide open. Catches a 9 yard pass on 3rd and 10, gets 0 YAC. "Drops" a ball on a crucial 3rd & 10 and doesn't lobby for an obvious challenge. Harrasses Woods after making a huge play, just for fumbling out of bounds. Dude is my least favorite WR since TJ, with very similar skill set.

God some of you have such short memories. He caught the pass at the end of the game against Minnesota in 2014 right near the goal line to keep us alive and it was a great catch right over two defenders. And his skill set couldn't be any less similar to that of TJ Graham's. Like they are complete opposites.

When they find a white cornerback I will give your arguement some consideration.

Ha if there ever was a white CB, I guarantee you he ends up on New England. Actually had this discussion recently- who is the last white CB in the NFL? Jason Sehorn? I can't really think of another one ever. Before Sehorn was it Dick "Night Train" Lane? Never mind, he was black too, I'm an idiot.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

God some of you have such short memories. He caught the pass at the end of the game against Minnesota in 2014 right near the goal line to keep us alive and it was a great catch right over two defenders. And his skill set couldn't be any less similar to that of TJ Graham's. Like they are complete opposites.

Ha if there ever was a white CB, I guarantee you he ends up on New England. Actually had this discussion recently- who is the last white CB in the NFL? Jason Sehorn? I can't really think of another one ever. Before Sehorn was it Dick "Night Train" Lane? Never mind, he was black too, I'm an idiot.

Dustin Fox was the last one and he did indeed play for the Bills.

Yes. The Patriots have also employed black players, which runs counter to my contention that ONLY white players have ever played wide receiver for the Patriots. Do you disagree that they have employed by far the highest percentage of white players at skill positions of any team in the league in the last decade? Because of course they have. I'm not saying it's racist or means anything at all. I just said it's weird, that's all.

Show me the data.

Paul Krause-one of the all time leaders in interceptions. Played for the Vikings in the 60's and 70's. Bang.