Chris Hogan visiting Patriots-Signs $12M offer sheet

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you think miami would have matched NE* for Welker if they could go back? is it worth it when the cost isn't much?

if they offer him we can counter it.

Hogan has a massive body of work and that is one of being a replacement level WR. Hogan has never been nor ever will be on the same level as Welker.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

Comparing Welker to Hogan in any meaningful way is a stretch and then some.

not saying he is going to match welker's feats. but he will contribute to a football team more than almost anyone at the same price.

omg, what does they have in common ?

they has grammar likely better, one for. also tendered both is restricted free agent undrafted they was.

Out of curiosity was that injury on the week injury report? i don't remember it being brought up anywhere.

when did he actually tear them? As I recall he was dropping passes a ton in TC and there was some question as to whether he would even make the roster before the season.

i thought about that too. He was signed to an extension there under Rex, he must like him.

Even if he didn't have the Rex connection, and I can hear the "oh no. another ex-Jet" detractors already, I would take a chance on him. He's a good player and good in the slot, especially.

GO BILLS!!!

Even if he didn't have the Rex connection, and I can hear the "oh no. another ex-Jet" detractors already, I would take a chance on him. He's a good player and good in the slot, especially.

GO BILLS!!!

i believe he also returns kicks - could be wrong

Edit: he is a PR

Edited by YoloinOhio

not saying he is going to match welker's feats. but he will contribute to a football team more than almost anyone at the same price.

they has grammar likely better, one for. also tendered both is restricted free agent undrafted they was.

People who live in glass double wides shouldn't throw cow pies.

I checked out Gang Green Forum regarding their thoughts on Kerley. In between their hyperventilation over their QB situation, they said Chan hated Kerley for some reason and never played him but that he's a serviceable wr3 and was on a very reasonable deal. They believe he will be snatched up by the Pats and that the Jets should have tried to trade him. They also call him Jeremy Faircatch but that's better than mcfumbles IMO.

Next, I will ask Spags what he thinks...

Edited by YoloinOhio