Chris Hogan visiting Patriots-Signs $12M offer sheet

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they always bring out the chains just to be sure... Yep, 4th down. Just needed a few more inches but...

If he would've kept going straight instead of slanting, he would've picked up the first down. Classic Chris Hogan.

Please use his money to get Boldin so this team can have some attitude!!! Boldin is the guy the Pats should have got IMO. What the heck you surrounding Tom Brady with Chris Hogan? Trying to be smarter than everyone else...ok Chip Kelly.

With losing Harvin, Goodwin always being injured and Hogan most likely gone, that would make a lot of sense.

I don't get it... The guy runs good routes, makes an occasional nice play, blocks well, plays hurt, can get open downfield, and gained a reputation for getting open. He's a quality 3/4 WR that does what they ask him to. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

But the hate.... Why?

Drops balls, fails to pick up first downs, alligator arm passes... IMO, he's overrated by Bills fans.

He's not even close to being as quick in and out of his cuts like Amendola and is certainly not a YAC threat either.

+1

I can't believe people are actually comparing Hogan to Amendola? I'm sorry, but that is a very poor comparison.

+1

I can't believe people are actually comparing Hogan to Amendola? I'm sorry, but that is a very poor comparison.

It is a poor comparison, skill set wise. Games are different but Hogan is effective. His routes weren't really taken advantage of by Tyrod

It is a poor comparison, skill set wise. Games are different but Hogan is effective. His routes weren't really taken advantage of by Tyrod

Could Tyrod have been better this past year...absolutely. But, from what I've seen from Hogan, he's too inconsistent. I hope this move forces the front office to upgrade the WR position.

Could Tyrod have been better this past year...absolutely. But, from what I've seen from Hogan, he's too inconsistent. I hope this move forces the front office to upgrade the WR position.

I think Hogan will be very effective with an accurate QB in the interemiadiate over the middle stuff. I hope Tyrod improves there but he's not there yet.

But I agree, we could improve. I don't want to come across like I think he's amazing but I like his game. I've liked him since watching him in person at training camp, two years ago he had a great camp and really beat out woods.