Chris Hogan visiting Patriots-Signs $12M offer sheet

Football IQ? You mean like running your pass route short of the 1st down maker and then getting tackled to leave the team with a 4th down. :thumbsup:

@MikeReiss

1 of main things Bill Belichick assesses in these visits is football IQ. Those who know WRs Rod Streater & Chris Hogan say they rate highly.

@ChrisBrownBills

Chris Brown Retweeted Adam Schefter

Pats didn't have to go to these lengths. $1.67M tender was as far as #Bills could really go.

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do people keep insisting that Hogan won't work out in NE because Scott Chandler didn't? What the hell does one have to do with the other? Chandler was clearly at the end of his career. Hogan clearly is not. I think it's pretty predictable that Hogan will work out well in NE.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

Hogan is a breast when he doesn't have torn ligaments in his wrist. I really didn't want to waste a draft pick on a WR this year but now it seems necessary. I also still feel that Woods is being way under-utilized by being asked to block all the time. Perhaps we can get Easley back into the WR mix this year.

Why do people keep insisting that Hogan won't work out in NE because Scott Chandler didn't? What the hell does one have to do with the other? Chandler was clearly at the end of his career. Hogan clearly is not. I think it's pretty obvious that Hogan will work out well in NE.

So he didn't work out here because Tyrod couldn't throw ? I don't get it

Hogan is a breast when he doesn't have torn ligaments in his wrist. I really didn't want to waste a draft pick on a WR this year but now it seems necessary. I also still feel that Woods is being way under-utilized by being asked to block all the time. Perhaps we can get Easley back into the WR mix this year.

Huh?

In all seriousness, why are the Patriots so obsessed with white wide receivers? There's like ten white wide receivers and most of them have played for the Pats at one time or another. They had double white tight ends last year, they had like the only white running back in football for a while; like seriously, what gives?

Google Boston race relations.

Why do people keep insisting that Hogan won't work out in NE because Scott Chandler didn't? What the hell does one have to do with the other? Chandler was clearly at the end of his career. Hogan clearly is not. I think it's pretty predictable that Hogan will work out well in NE.

People are grasping at straws to reinforce their position that he stinks now that the Pats* gave him 4M per

Salas = Hogan = WR3-4.

@daringantt

We really should have known a long time ago Chris Hogan was going to end up a Patriot, via @MikeGarafolo #grit http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2011/04/monmouths_chris_hogan_goes_fro.html

Exactly

Oh boy! Defensive coordinators around the league will be up at night trying to figure out ways to contain Hogan. :lol: