Remembering board participants

4merper4mer

ICE was memorable for his tirades, cablelady for her sweetness. Heck I even have memories from the HyperBills board at D & C.com. Neeraj Mangla and John Paworski (sp?) and I had many heated who to draft debate. As remember the Eric Moulds' draft when many felt that Leland McElroy was the pick or others were upset we didn't take Bobby Engram or another WR in Derrick Mayes from Notre Dame and I wanted Amani Toomer to pair with his former QB at Michigan, Todd Collins.

Neeraj is one of the main contributors on this board under a new name. I'm not saying who it is because I don't know if he wants to be known. The person he would constantly argue with is George Melino. They were constantly going at it. One would say up; the other would say down; one would say yes; the other would say no; one would say stop; the other would say go; one would say it was blue; the other would say it was green; one would say your farts stink; the other would say my farts are aromatic; one would say ying; the other would say yang. The bickering would never end. In other words they were soul-mates. :D

In the spirit of the end of the NFL season I thought I'd start this thread to remember posters that are not around any more. Feel free to contribute anything silly, sentimental, funny, serious, whatever.

I will start with remembering the general category of guys who got married and whose wives won't let them post here any more. There have been quite a few.

One I remember fondly is Sage. He ate only lentils and somehow this attracted a woman. I have my suspicions that this woman was actually code name Ennifer in disguise. She is a shape shifter after all. The disappearance of Sage right after the wedding is consistent with many other marriages but I always worried about Sage's.

He didn't seem like the type that would disappear. He also didn't seem like the type that would attract a woman with the whole lentil thing and all. Taken together I think Ennifer shape shifted into a normal woman and lured Sage in. I believe he is now her captive. The Googlebot has run in to nothing but dead ends on this.

Do you have a poster you like to remind us all of?

I miss that crayonz guy

Neeraj is one of the main contributors on this board under a new name. I'm not saying who it is because I don't know if he wants to be known. The person he would constantly argue with is George Melino. They were constantly going at it. One would say up; the other would say down; one would say yes; the other would say no; one would say stop; the other would say go; one would say it was blue; the other would say it was green; one would say your farts stink; the other would say my farts are aromatic; one would say ying; the other would say yang. The bickering would never end. In other words they were soul-mates. :D

My Hyper Bills name was Brian D. Most of the draft debates came from me that I wanted to draft players that fit our scheme. Like one year I felt we should draft Julian Peterson because he was a better fit in a 3-4 then some other higher rated prospect.

Creator of what has to be considered the most epic thread in the history of TBD. Also possibly the SECOND most epic thread.

Creator of what has to be considered the most epic thread in the history of TBD. Also possibly the SECOND most epic thread.

Can you help me with my "Homework?"

Well, you got your...

Bullpen (aka "the thinking man's Beerball") - his posts became less frequent then petered out a year or two ago. I don't believe he's left us for good. He's probably just working dilligently on his next post, which should be really really good!

AJ Zepp - might come back some day and I hope he does so that there can again be one person here who actually reads my soccer posts

Stuck in Cincy - hope he's doing well out there somewhere

DuckDogOU812 - If he got married, it's to his patchwork, hot sauce-slathered air mattress. Actually, there is a theory that Dog still posts regularly but that literally every member of TBD has him on ignore so it's impossible to verify.

What's going on in dis here thread anyway?!?

The "thinking man's Beerball" oh that's a good one! I'm never going to let him live that one down!

I've been lurking for the past couple of years. Some personal issues took me away from the board. Cugalabanza, it's good to see you again albeit under a new moniker. Happy that you, The Dean, Beerbawl, Mead, Chef, Chandler, Jokeman and a lot of the old gang is still kicking around.

I look forward to giving Chef some much needed advice when it's time for his trip back home.

Edited by Bullpen

The "thinking man's Beerball" oh that's a good one! I'm never going to let him live that one down!

:rolleyes: you wish

Someone upthread, Tom?, mentioned Kultar...he was my initiation to this train-wreck. I stumbled on one of his "features" many, many years ago & have been here in one form or another since.

Can you help me with my "Homework?"

I was going to add your name to the missing list....also whatever happened to Petrino? Last I saw him was on the way home from a game at one of the NYS thruway restaurants, he was very animated about the game we had just seen, funny guy.

I've been lurking for the past couple of years. Some personal issues took me away from the board. Cugalabanza, it's good to see you again albeit under a new moniker. Happy that you, The Dean, Beerbawl, Mead, Chef, Chandler, Jokeman and a lot of the old gang is still kicking around.

I look forward to giving Chef some much needed advice when it's time for his trip back home.

Hey, Bullpen! Good to hear from you!

What happened to LSI? His HOT GAMEDAY TAKEZ were always funny in a "Captain Obvious" kind of way. He took a lot of grief (guilty as charged), but he was a young kid.

I forgot that one. I think he had over 300 posts on draft day one year. He certainly burned brightly during his brief stay.

What happened to Erynthered, Bills in va? Was the BMW guy the one who posted on here one random Friday afternoon about his awesome luxury car and this amazing date he was going on that night? It was such an amazing date, he was giving us "live updates" as the evening progressed? I remember that thread taking on a life of its own because a bunch of us kept offering him advice throughout the night.

Edited by Bullpen

Retatta and the Baseball Forum thread I was thinking of. WAY more epic than the homework thread.

Retatta: http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/25951-oh-this-is-nicereal-nice

Homework: http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/8948-otis-there-a-site-do-to-calculate-exchange-rates

And, for completeness, the "Stealing movies/throwing a cup at Ron Artest" thread: http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/11461-ot-dvd-burning-software/

You can find all three just by searching for "chromosome."

For all of you old timers, I found this TSW seating chart from the Bills home opener in 2004.

http://members.tripod.com/g_host/2004_Seating_Chart.html

In the spirit of the end of the NFL season I thought I'd start this thread to remember posters that are not around any more. Feel free to contribute anything silly, sentimental, funny, serious, whatever.

I will start with remembering the general category of guys who got married and whose wives won't let them post here any more. There have been quite a few.

One I remember fondly is Sage. He ate only lentils and somehow this attracted a woman. I have my suspicions that this woman was actually code name Ennifer in disguise. She is a shape shifter after all. The disappearance of Sage right after the wedding is consistent with many other marriages but I always worried about Sage's.

He didn't seem like the type that would disappear. He also didn't seem like the type that would attract a woman with the whole lentil thing and all. Taken together I think Ennifer shape shifted into a normal woman and lured Sage in. I believe he is now her captive. The Googlebot has run in to nothing but dead ends on this.

Do you have a poster you like to remind us all of?

How about using the Search function ...

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/152034-ex-tbders-you-miss/?hl=thailog80&do=findComment&comment=2617441

When I go to the calendar and do birthday wishes every day it brings back a lot of names. Just think of the people that do not put their birthdays in. Very surprised at the number of people that started back In early 2000 that drop out last 3-4 years. If it has been over a year I stop sending birthday wishes.

When I go to the calendar and do birthday wishes every day it brings back a lot of names. Just think of the people that do not put their birthdays in. Very surprised at the number of people that started back In early 2000 that drop out last 3-4 years. If it has been over a year I stop sending birthday wishes.

I've always enjoyed your birthday messages mead. Your attention to that each and everyday is really impressive. Thanks for all the years you've remembered mine and literally everyone else's.

I've always enjoyed your birthday messages mead. Your attention to that each and everyday is really impressive. Thanks for all the years you've remembered mine and literally everyone else's.

Yep, I'll third this. I remember the message coming out of nowhere from this guy I'd never interacted with. Now I find myself buying him lunch a few times/year after listening to him tell me how loaded he is. Anyway ... it's always been a nice gesture and I'm sure most have appreciated it over the years.