Johnny Manziel (update: waived by Browns)

HA! I fixed on the same quote. He's doing what any average entitled rich boy guy his age would be doing

Average guys his age are doing what? Asking if you want fries with that? Running a forklift at the Walmart warehouse? Learning to install ClosetMaid? Selling stuff on the street?

well she would know what regular guys are doing at that age. who are we to contradick her?

As long as he has cash he can roll on. His dad is an idiot from the get go.

look how far Michael Jackson made it with a DR by his side. How about Keith Richards. It's only rock and roll man

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HA! I fixed on the same quote. He's doing what any average entitled rich boy guy his age would be doing

Average guys his age are doing what? Asking if you want fries with that? Running a forklift at the Walmart warehouse? Learning to install ClosetMaid? Selling stuff on the street?

I was working at Walmart Distribution (pulling orders), selling on the side, and partying my arse off at his age. Lol :thumbsup:

Most guys I knew at that age had entry level corporate jobs, were going to law school, etc.

I was on to my second career at 23 and was trying to survive living in London on a pretty basic salary renting my own apartment and yet..... I definitely went out more then than I do now. Odd how life works.

I was on to my second career at 23 and was trying to survive living in London on a pretty basic salary renting my own apartment and yet..... I definitely went out more then than I do now. Odd how life works.

But how far out did you go?

Corner pub.

when i was a youth i pissed my money (the little i had) and was on puddy patrol all the time.

at some point, ya gotta make a decision. what do you want from life. For some it takes decades. and i know some 10 year olds who are more focused and driven than i will ever be.

cant worry about Manziel. Only he can find his way.

Fun to watch in this day of 24/7 though. Entertaining character. so lets feed his demon media folks.

Yeah, no doubt about going out more than we do. But, enough to ruin your career?

Jimbo was once there....

Jimbo was once there....

Jim liked to party. That is where the comparison ends. Nobody outworked Kelly in practice or the film room. Nobody. Manziel doesn't know the first thing about football character and the work that it entails.

GO BILLSS!!!

Jim liked to party. That is where the comparison ends. Nobody outworked Kelly in practice or the film room. Nobody. Manziel doesn't know the first thing about football character and the work that it entails.

GO BILLSS!!!

I think the comparison that was attempted was one who likes to drink and hit women. Nothing about on the field.

EDIT: Not saying that Kelly ever hit women, but I do recall accusations.

Edited by Gugny

GO BILLSS!!!

Gugny is right the comparison was to off the field partying, womanizing and selfishness. Jimbo ultimately changed and matured.