AFC Wildcard game 2: Steelers at Bengals

YoloinOhio

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well the owner allowed his GM to sign scumbags like Burfict and Pacman, the deserve this. Then throw in the classy fans showing their class while Ben's being taken off the field. If I'm Lewis I'm resigning and getting out of that place ASAP

Jones turned his life around...he gave a really good interview on the Dan Lebatard Show in October...actually feel pretty bad for the guy right now, and it's funny Hughes wears 55 also.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13830959/adam-jones-cincinnati-bengals-credits-coach-marvin-lewis-helping-get-hole

Going back to Lewis & the Bungles buffoonery...27 seconds left, 4th & 3 for the Steelers...THE STEELERS HAD JUST CALLED A TO....so coming out of the TO, the Steelers are at the line, and Lewis calls a TO of his own...back-to-back TOs...Marvin Lewis = Idiot. Fire him, tonight!

Burfict triggered the unfortunate loss for the Bengals with his unnecessarily late and dangerous head shot on Brown. What a selfish knucklehead.

What game were you watching. Brown was still in the air spinning around, it was not late. Were you supposed to stand there and wait until he catches the ball for a TD. BAD CALL!

I don't blame the refs here at all. Burfict is a hell of a player, and a hell of a piece of **** too. We all knew this coming out of college. He lined him up and wants to hurt ppl on the field. And then there's Adam Jones...don't make contact with refs...it's automatic. The bengals blew this game, not the refs. It's not a coincidence that 2 players known for this type of ****, pulled the same ole' ****.

What game were you watching. Brown was still in the air spinning around, it was not late. Were you supposed to stand there and wait until he catches the ball for a TD. BAD CALL!

The pass was already incomplete and the hit was way late. You need to open your eyes and stop drinking.

He's a coach. Coaches often go on the field when a player is injured. He got bumped from behind and I'm pretty sure he (and the refs) heard some things that should not have been said. Cincy deserved this loss like no team I can think of.

He should not be in the other team's huddle. That should have been a 2nd personal foul against a Steelers coach in that game

MVP is the white offensive lineman with a huge beard on the steelers. He was the one who set Pacman off and immediately clapped once Pacman touched the ref to get to him. He knew what he was doing.

I admit, it's tough to call that 2nd PF, but the bengals had been asking for it all game. Running into the tunnel was a joke. They are winning in the final 2 minutes. If they can't keep their composure enough to not give the refs anything to debate, then they got what they deserved.

It's like the Giants game against us. They knew we'd fall apart. The Bengals were a time bomb out there

I don't blame the refs here at all. Burfict is a hell of a player, and a hell of a piece of **** too. We all knew this coming out of college. He lined him up and wants to hurt ppl on the field. And then there's Adam Jones...don't make contact with refs...it's automatic. The bengals blew this game, not the refs. It's not a coincidence that 2 players known for this type of ****, pulled the same ole' ****.

Jones isn't that type of person anymore.

Even if that were true, which it's not; you can still go low with your tackle.

Said no one ever.

Wasn't even close.

Did anyone else think the Bengals would take a knee three times after the Burfict interception? I was surprised to see them run a play.

I thought they would.

I also thought the steelers were going to

Let them score potentially.