If you could get into a time machine...

I would use my knowledge of the future to make $1.4 billion and buy the team. Then fire everyone

Right I'd skip the Bills and go to 1998 and invest in google and apple, become wealthy, and start a lifelong journey of finding meaning in something other than football. Strippers and coke, perhaps.

and have the opportunity to offer advice that would be accepted to anyone in the Bills organization at any time, what would it be?

I'd tell Mr. Wilson to keep Jerry Butler and Bill Polian at all costs, even knowing that Butler would be with us for a short time.

Why keep a wide receiver? :doh:

Right I'd skip the Bills and go to 1998 and invest in google and apple, become wealthy, and start a lifelong journey of finding meaning in something other than football. Strippers and coke, perhaps.

Ahhhh....the "Lougle" model of time travel. 1998 is too late for Apple. You need late 80's. Love me some Motley Lou!

and have the opportunity to offer advice that would be accepted to anyone in the Bills organization at any time, what would it be?

I'd tell Mr. Wilson to keep Jerry Butler and Bill Polian at all costs, even knowing that Butler would be with us for a short time.

Two things.

Make sure Scott Norwood accounted for the kick better than he did

and

Make sure ownership told Rex he had to rehire Schwartz and not F with the Defense this season.

Edited by NOVABillsFan

I would've become a fan of the Steelers at 5yrs old instead.

It's not too late.

I'd go back and tell Tom Donahoe not to trade up for JP Losman in the 2004 draft and to wait it out till 2005 when a young kid by the name of Aaron Rodgers might just fall to their pick......

:worthy:

Maybe tell Jim to just keep handing the ball to Thurman in XXV...

Finally...

Although I would have told Frank laces out and Scotty to hit it a little more to the left. The following year I would have cut Chuck Dickerson's tongue out and told Thurm to hold on to his helmet...

I'd go back and tell Tom Donahoe not to trade up for JP Losman in the 2004 draft and to wait it out till 2005 when a young kid by the name of Aaron Rodgers might just fall to their pick......

LOL, JP...Little Timex. How about we trade the farm to move up in that draft and snag Big Ben?

I'll bite:

In this order:

• First, "Kelly, you will become the beloved hero in Buffalo, and will live the rest of your life there. Don't go to Houston to the USFL as you are just shortening your HOF career. You could ahve the stats up there with Elway, and Marino".
  • Kelly and crew, DON'T DRINK AND PARTY YOU DUMBARSES THE WEEK OF THE SB AGAINST THE GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Ralph, no matter what fire Littman and keep Polian and Butler. It will be the demise of your team affecting performance for the next 20 years.

LOL, JP...Little Timex. How about we trade the farm to move up in that draft and snag Big Ben?

They tried to do that though didn't they? They thought they had a deal with Houston and it fell through the last minute.... which is the thing with draft trades.... they are only great in theory until in practice the draft goes another way.

It would be simple and less selfish for me. Id have a heart to heart with Jim Kelly in his teens. Id do all I could to convince him to change his lifestyle to keep him healthy. Then we all wouldn't have to see him suffer as he has.

I'd like to be a fly on the wall during that conversation. The young Jim Kelly would have most likely told you to F*** Right Off :lol:

I'd like to be a fly on the wall during that conversation. The young Jim Kelly would have most likely told you to F*** Right Off :lol:

Having some experience with the young Jim Kelly, I can confirm this. He'd tell you to !@#$ off if you insisted he wait in line for his pizza.

I'm glad he grew out of that.

I'd hire Tonya Harding and her ex husband after the fifth round of the 2000 draft and give them the following names: "Leif," "Rob," "Alex."

"Mr. Butler, the sudden need for a backup for Flutie has arisen..."

Edit: My thinking is flawed. Butler probably would have drafted Todd Husak. :bag:

Edited by Felonious Monk

and for them win all the superbowls

oh, and don't trade up for Losman, use that pick for Aaron Rodgers :thumbsup:

Gronk over Troup

Matthews over Maybin

Watt over Dareus (not that Dareus is bad just that Watt is MVP worthy)

Ngata over Hitner

and for them win all the superbowls

oh, and don't trade up for Losman, use that pick for Aaron Rodgers :thumbsup:

Matthews over Maybin

Watt over Dareus (not that Dareus is bad just that Watt is MVP worthy)

Ngata over Hitner

Frickin' anybody over Maybin. You have to go deep into the second round of that draft to find a pick that turns out as badly.