Kiss the Eagle?? Kiss my @$$!

Tipster19

Newsflash Shady, Philly didn't want you, you're stuck with us. Rex is an idiot, he's proven that, he wants to make storylines about everything under the sun, former teams, former teammates, he said, she said, who gives a ****??! Play football, quit getting penalized, stop trying to reinvent our defense and it's players and get the football into the endzone more than the other team! This fat bastard is a bad joke! We're !@#$ed, another season down the drain with no solution in sight. Sorry Kyle for wasting your career, take comfort though you're not the only one that this has happened to, talk to Moulds, I'm sure that he'll know what to say to you to console you.

Could not believe Shady did that and that I actually watched it on TV….

Why not? He grew up near there, went to school in PA, and grew up an Eagles fan. He didn't leave, he was traded. He has given his all to the Bills, including today, no one can say differently. But given a choice he obviously would still be an Eagle. Given everything, you can't blame him.

Why not? He grew up near there, went to school in PA, and grew up an Eagles fan. He didn't leave, he was traded. He has given his all to the Bills, including today, no one can say differently. But given a choice he obviously would still be an Eagle. Given everything, you can't blame him.

Also, I hear that Silver Linings Playbook is his favorite movie.....EXCELSIOR!!!

Edited by John in Jax

I couldn't care any less about this. He paid homage to the place where he played for the first six years of his career as the all time leading rusher of the franchise and fan favorite. Why must everything be a slight toward Buffalo?

Exactly. It was a classy move. McCoy didn't want to leave--he was traded and was just thanking the team where he made his name. He wasn't mooning the Bills, just thanking his roots.

Normally I would agree and say who cares, but this was a bit of a slap in the face to the Bills and their fans.

I have no problem with him having something in his heart for Philly, he doesn't have to despise the city or the team, but walking out to the middle of the field, in front of the entire crowd and cameras and kissing the logo of the team he is about to play against in his Bills uniform, thats a bit of a slap in the face to the organization that wanted you and is now paying you the big bucks.

Show some class and shake the hands of some of your favorite teammates, go along the sidelines and high five and hug some fans, heck even go out onto the field hours before or after the game when its not packed with fans and media and take it in, but making that gesture just shows where his heart is and it isn't where it should be right now.

Normally I would agree and say who cares, but this was a bit of a slap in the face to the Bills and their fans.

I have no problem with him having something in his heart for Philly, he doesn't have to despise the city or the team, but walking out to the middle of the field, in front of the entire crowd and cameras and kissing the logo of the team he is about to play against in his Bills uniform, thats a bit of a slap in the face to the organization that wanted you and is now paying you the big bucks.

Show some class and shake the hands of some of your favorite teammates, go along the sidelines and high five and hug some fans, heck even go out onto the field hours before or after the game when its not packed with fans and media and take it in, but making that gesture just shows where his heart is and it isn't where it should be right now.

So he can do all that...but kissing the logo is too much?

Relax. I know it's 2015 and everybody has to race to be offended by everything but this is wasted energy.

So he can do all that...but kissing the logo is too much?

Relax. I know it's 2015 and everybody has to race to be offended by everything but this is wasted energy.

Have you ever seen a player walk out in front of a packed stadium and do any kind of gesture like that to anything of the opposing team?

Theres a difference between showing your respect to your former teammates and fans, or even him hugging the Eagles Owner, but the issue is making a grand gesture like that in front of all the fans, media, and his current teammates.

Its about the time and place.

i did not see it and only heard about it. i think it was tasteless, stupid and he should not have done it.

Have you ever seen a player walk out in front of a packed stadium and do any kind of gesture like that to anything of the opposing team?

Theres a difference between showing your respect to your former teammates and fans, or even him hugging the Eagles Owner, but the issue is making a grand gesture like that in front of all the fans, media, and his current teammates.

Its about the time and place.

wasn't it TO who went out and danced on the star when with SF?

I can blame him and will blame him. Kiss the Eagle! What a complete fool.

Never saw Gilcrest, Simpson, Cribbs or Thomas do any such thing. All of these former great Bills

running backs were traded our not re-signed.

McCoy is a talent but what a head case. If that was giving his all them we got robbed. At a time when we need leadership most he pulls this crybaby act.

All about Shady. I am sure he is still going to cash his paycheck.

Newsflash Shady, Philly didn't want you, you're stuck with us. Rex is an idiot, he's proven that, he wants to make storylines about everything under the sun, former teams, former teammates, he said, she said, who gives a ****??! Play football, quit getting penalized, stop trying to reinvent our defense and it's players and get the football into the endzone more than the other team! This fat bastard is a bad joke! We're !@#$ed, another season down the drain with no solution in sight. Sorry Kyle for wasting your career, take comfort though you're not the only one that this has happened to, talk to Moulds, I'm sure that he'll know what to say to you to console you.

Chip was the only one in Philly who didn't want McCoy

Why create a thread complaining about McCoy then end up complaining mostly about Rex?

I'm not offended but I had to avert my eyes at that douchebaggery.

I said it in another thread but the hug of Lurie where he cradled his head like a small child was super weird too.

Between the lines is what matters to me but outside of them there is not doubt that he is just a master of weird, inappropriate behavior.

Chip was the only one in Philly who didn't want McCoy

Why create a thread complaining about McCoy then end up complaining mostly about Rex?

To answer your question I vented my feelings on what I feel is personel that are nothing but transplants, not true Bills in my opinion. I never wanted Ryan and I never wanted McCoy. To take it a step further I'm not too impressed with Clay either. He seems to be a decent enough guy but he bobbles the ball way too much for my liking, seems to go down way too easily and doesn't make enough of a difference for the kind of money that he gets paid.

I bashed the two in my post and apologized to Kyle because in my eyes he is a true Bill and I feel bad for the results he had to endure in his career here. Those other two I could care less about them, one is just a hot air balloon and the other is just a little vengeful spoiled brat.

If I were the Pegulas I would be insulted by this spoiled little brat's antics before the game. Not only did they trade for him but they also restructured his contract and gave him WAY more money to be here. I would love to see Terry get so pissed off and trade his ass after the season and go with Karlos and an additional RB in next year's draft.

I wonder how some of his teammates must have felt after seeing him carrying on before the game. Getting ready to go into a game with huge ramifications and wondering where their star RB's loyalties are. I'd have to think that McCoy was confused to say the least.

Sanity and rationale will get you nowhere sir

Class class class. He also went out and gave everything he had to beat them. He was willing his men to victory today. He wanted to beat chip and the eagles badly. But you care about him kissing a FRIGGING eagle. Check the holler than thou ego at the door. And let these men. Be human

Hes an idiot....but guess what? He's an idiot who has been the best player wearing a Bills uniform. You guys really want Karlos Williams as your go to guy?

The difference between him and Rex? McCoy shows results. Yesterday he had 100+ yards from scrimmage. Rex talks alot and loses consistently!

Oh well!

I couldn't care any less about this. He paid homage to the place where he played for the first six years of his career as the all time leading rusher of the franchise and fan favorite. Why must everything be a slight toward Buffalo?

You are always the voice of reason!

Thank you! :beer:

CBF

Sanity and rationale will get you nowhere sir

Class class class. He also went out and gave everything he had to beat them. He was willing his men to victory today. He wanted to beat chip and the eagles badly. But you care about him kissing a FRIGGING eagle. Check the holler than thou ego at the door. And let these men. Be human

holier then thou? Class is not going out and making a grand gesture in front of an entire stadium and millions watching on TV shoeing your love for the opposing team. Class is going out talking with your former teammates before the game and to fans in the stands.

Was it class when he flipped off someone during the game? Or how about when he ran off the field before the clock hit 0 in the fourth? Or when he refused to speak to the media after the game when he was more then willing to talk all week.

I'm sure his teammates wanted to fight hard for him to get him the win against his former team after he showed them all at mid field where his heart lies. I bet no one would have had a problem if Clay came out in Miami for the coin toss wearing his old Dolphins Jersey?

Hes an idiot....but guess what? He's an idiot who has been the best player wearing a Bills uniform. You guys really want Karlos Williams as your go to guy?

The difference between him and Rex? McCoy shows results. Yesterday he had 100+ yards from scrimmage. Rex talks alot and loses consistently!

Oh well!

Karlos is a beast and was on his way to a breaking a league record.

There is a lot of displaced emotion on the board yesterday and today. I'm not sure why what an athlete chooses to do offends you in that way, it's clear that team was important to him, it's his home state etc, It meant a lot to him and he was paying his respect. Not sure why there is such outrage over this.

I wouldn't say I was offended. To me, it was more of a "wtf" moment - like WTF am I looking at right now? Did he just do that? I understand his love for Philly and I can't hold that against him so I'm not really offended by it...I personally (emphasis on personally) would have preferred he show his love for Philly a different way.

IMO he simply could have expressed his gratitude for the city and the team in his post game interview and that would have been more appropriate.

To be honest, had we won it probably wouldn't have been as big a deal.