Week 13 predictions: Texans at Bills

YoloinOhio

Watch for the Texans to rotate JJ Watt to Seantrel Henderson's side of the offensive line alot because of the fact that Seantrel Henderson is the worst football player at any level that has ever fallen a$$ backwards into a starting NFL job.

Bills-34

Texans-27

We will win because YA BOI Solomon and Spero are callin the game!!!

Evidently you didn't see Colin Brown play guard for us? Henderson is an all-pro and potential HOF candidate compared to him?

I'm going with the Bills in this game. TT will play well and the critics will parrot out their same chatter that he is not good enough.

Edited by JohnC

I think the Bills win it and start a winning streak for no other reason to get our hopes up - we'll do everything we can to make it to the playoffs only to watch something happen in week 17 that keeps us out - it's the most painful way to end the season, so with this organization I think it's the most likely. As we sit in stunned silence and realize we didn't make the playoffs we'll think back to all the games we pissed away and think next year will be better - happens every year.

Bills 20

Texans 17

We make it by the Bills secondary getting a pick, possible fumble, and a heavy running game. TT hits Sammy for a couple big, but has to use Clay more to move the chains. The game is ugly, we use 7 protecting to keep Watt and Clowney away, and sqweak it out.

Yes, I'm not surprised if we lose and the nail goes in the coffin, but still hope for the above narrative.

From a draft standpoint you want the Bills to lose, but from a fan standpoint you want them to win... Decisions, decisions...

28-17 Texans.

I don't GAF about next year's draft!! I'm a GD fan!! Bills by 20 points!!

23-3

well.

depends on the Watt Taylor matchup doesn't it?

I am worried sick about Tyrod's emotional makeup.

Wonder if EJM has spoken to him about soiling his underwear and what he learned from that freakish day.

But,

we kick their monkey assses and never look back.

My first real prediction.

Win cleanly 21- 7.

Defense shows up !!

Go Bills

Not really.

Beat Houston and they'll own the tie-breaker on them.

Beat the Jets and they'll own the tie-breaker on them.

From there, you need only finish ahead of Pittsburgh, which means winning 4 of your last 5 and having Pittsburgh lose 3 of their remaining games, which include match-ups with Indy, Cincinnati, and Denver, plus road games against Cleveland and Baltimore, who I'm sure would like to spoil their fun.

Regardless, this is hardly a time to tank for draft position.

This team isn't winning 4/5 coin tosses let alone 4/5 football games. Rex is not a very good coach, he's terrible with situational football and in game adjustments.... I'd say 2-3 more win, who knows the order, but we saw this team perform against a team that was playing consistently well... My guess 28-14 Houston.

The Bills bring EJ off the bench to reprise his highlight pick6 throw to JJ Watt.......oh wait, they already did that in London with Jacksonville....never mind. The Bills have had it this year, the D can't stop the run, especially with Bradham out of there. Look for Houston to win in an discouragingly easy game for them. Glad to go and enjoy a Dec game at 50F, but, not expecting much from this team...the Bills do not have their act together at this point.

Edited by bigK14094

Go to ESPN.com and run the playoff simulator.

Go by win percentage for the rest of the season.

You'll find that Buffalo gets in with the following changes to every game falling according to win percentage:

Bills beat Houston

Giants beat Jets

Bills beat Washington (this is currently a tie based on win percentage)

I'd say that's pretty darn close to 62,000

EDIT: note that this includes tipping the scale in favor of Pittsburgh winning vs. Indy this week

Yup. Week 17 vs Jets @ Home. Win and in.

We can only win if the score is low because we won't put up a lot of points on them UNLESS hoyer has a meltdown. He's prone to them but usually can put together a halfway competent outing. Watt will find holes in our line for sure, and we'll have to keep an extra back in or blocking TE to help out. That will limit passing options, and allow Texans to even further overweight against tyrods preferred sideline routes. And if hes getting to TT look out, Watt will be able to do the chicken wing on him all by myself.

All that said, who cares....gotta be confident.

Texans 14

Bills 15 (1 TD, missed xtra point, 3 FGs)

Edited by JTSP

From a draft standpoint you want the Bills to lose, but from a fan standpoint you want them to win... Decisions, decisions...

28-17 Texans.

Perhaps if the Bills 5-6 were out of playoff contention this might be true, but they aren't. They are the tenth seed behind KC 6-5, Jets 6-5, Houston 6-5, Pittsburgh 6-5, Oakland 5-6.

This team was built to win now, and 2 or 3 drafts isn't going to help McCoy get any younger, or Sammy Watkins or the defensive players currently on the roster.

As long as Rex Ryan continues to run his cover over pressure defensive scheme the team will struggle greatly to win games.

Look at Houston WR DeAndre Hopkins to have a record setting game should the Bills not get any pressure on Hoyer.

Houston 31- Bills 17.

agreed, this bills team has more holes than swiss cheese, we need another good draft. maybe 1 or 2 more good drafts, teh team will be set for post-rex success in 3 years

In Three years this team will be in salary cap Hell. They better win now cause this off season they are going to have to shed some contracts. Namely Mario (or severely restructure) Kyle Williams. I love him but he is now dead weight. This club is carrying some ridiculous contracts. We Need to have Rex bite the bullet and cut ties with Thurman who clearly cannot win with a championship Defense because before this season they were.

I think the Bills win it and start a winning streak for no other reason to get our hopes up - we'll do everything we can to make it to the playoffs only to watch something happen in week 17 that keeps us out - it's the most painful way to end the season, so with this organization I think it's the most likely. As we sit in stunned silence and realize we didn't make the playoffs we'll think back to all the games we pissed away and think next year will be better - happens every year.

The above is a very probable scenario which is all too familiar.

That said, I think that the defense is screwed up to the point of being unable to stop even the worst offense.

Sadly, I am thinking 30-27 Houston, 0 sacks, and their qb will set a personal record for most yards he has ever thrown for in a game.

Edited by Bill from NYC

Keeping with my opinion that the Bills can't win when it matters.....

Texans 42

Bills 13

Texans 3rd string RB has a career day

CBF

+1

They gotta win a game that matters and with their playoff hopes on the line, this defense will get shredded by a horrible QB and backup running back motoring the 23rd highest scoring offense. I predicted last week, when they had the chance to prove it, that they'd lose to a mediocre game manager and backup running back. Sure enough. Like clockwork. They have this amazing ability to roll over and die. Cleveland and Detroit lost horribly this week, it's our turn tomorrow for the Curse of the Rust BeltTM

So I expect lots of quick passes to Hopkins and the rest of the receiving corps and a good day by Blue to give them more then enough points to beat the Bills, whose offense will I think have a tough time tomorrow.

And I'll walk about of the Ralph like so many times before saying I'm done as a season ticket holder... only to stupidly return. One of these years though will be it... getting to old to commit.

Let's see, the Bills have 16 sacks and Watt has 13.5. What a f ing embarrassment. Somehow one of the most feared dlines in the nfl has been neutered. But we have Rex" all I know is we'll keep fighting " Ryan.

Texans 38

Bills 13

No playoffs.

One more prediction:

Watt 16.5 sacks after our game

Bills still at 16 sacks after our game.

Let's see, the Bills have 16 sacks and Watt has 13.5. What a f ing embarrassment. Somehow one of the most feared dlines in the nfl has been neutered. But we have Rex" all I know is we'll keep fighting " Ryan.

Texans 38

Bills 13

No playoffs.

One more prediction:

Watt 16.5 sacks after our game

Bills still at 16 sacks after our game.

great work right there Edited by YoloinOhio