Week 13 predictions: Texans at Bills

YoloinOhio

Not really.

Beat Houston and they'll own the tie-breaker on them.

Beat the Jets and they'll own the tie-breaker on them.

From there, you need only finish ahead of Pittsburgh, which means winning 4 of your last 5 and having Pittsburgh lose 3 of their remaining games, which include match-ups with Indy, Cincinnati, and Denver, plus road games against Cleveland and Baltimore, who I'm sure would like to spoil their fun.

Regardless, this is hardly a time to tank for draft position.

You really think Pittsburgh is going to lose 3 of their remaining games? Chiefs Steelers are your wild cards

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You really think Pittsburgh is going to lose 3 of their remaining games? Chiefs Steelers are your wild cards

I don't know what's going to happen with a team that's got a banged up QB and missing two key OLmen.

They don't exactly have a cake schedule either.

If you're prepared to throw in the towel, fine.

I think it's at least one loss too early to do that.

I don't know what's going to happen with a team that's got a banged up QB and missing two key OLmen.

Concussion protocol doesn't apply to elite players

If the Bills showed any heart, even a little, I'd be right there with you. This team has zero soul, and are running for the bus. They're not going to overcome any team that has a tradition of winning, or any kind of leadership at either the coaching or player level.

Concussion protocol doesn't apply to elite players

Weird...I could swear that Luke Keuchly missed 3 games earlier this year in the concussion protocol. Same with Ravens LT Eugene Monroe and Bengals RT Andre Smith.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/concussion-watch/#players_2015

If the Bills showed any heart, even a little, I'd be right there with you. This team has zero soul, and are running for the bus. They're not going to overcome any team that has a tradition of winning, or any kind of leadership at either the coaching or player level.

I don't agree with that at all. Effort has not been the issue that I've seen...it's been purely execution failures when it comes to the players. You can't convince me that this team doesn't care.

And Aurthur Moats and Doug Legursky. But they have a hall of fame QB

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic. If you watched the Steelers/Seahawks game, the Steelers secondary is a complete disaster. Further, Jarvis Jones is too fat and slow and Ryan Shazier is too thin and injury prone at linebacker. If they combined the two, they'd have one good linebacker. :flirt:

The defense will betray them - they aren't an automatic lock. Really, if we're talking the 6th seed, no one is a lock.

Wait a second there.... The Bills can still lose one more and only need 62,000 other things to fall their way

In fact, I'd argue that the Bills best chance at getting into the playoffs is to lose the rest of their games, makes perfect sense when you think about it, the rest of the league wont know what hit them

Wait a second there.... The Bills can still lose one more and only need 62,000 other things to fall their way

Go to ESPN.com and run the playoff simulator.

Go by win percentage for the rest of the season.

You'll find that Buffalo gets in with the following changes to every game falling according to win percentage:

Bills beat Houston

Giants beat Jets

Bills beat Washington (this is currently a tie based on win percentage)

I'd say that's pretty darn close to 62,000

EDIT: note that this includes tipping the scale in favor of Pittsburgh winning vs. Indy this week

Edited by thebandit27