Week 13 predictions: Texans at Bills

YoloinOhio

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From a draft standpoint you want the Bills to lose, but from a fan standpoint you want them to win... Decisions, decisions...

28-17 Texans.

agreed, this bills team has more holes than swiss cheese, we need another good draft. maybe 1 or 2 more good drafts, teh team will be set for post-rex success in 3 years

Watch for the Texans to rotate JJ Watt to Seantrel Henderson's side of the offensive line alot because of the fact that Seantrel Henderson is the worst football player at any level that has ever fallen a$$ backwards into a starting NFL job.

Bills-34

Texans-27

We will win because YA BOI Solomon and Spero are callin the game!!!

Watch for the Texans to rotate JJ Watt to Seantrel Henderson's side of the offensive line alot because of the fact that Seantrel Henderson is the worst football player at any level that has ever fallen a$$ backwards into a starting NFL job.

Bills-34

Texans-27

We will win because YA BOI Solomon and Spero are callin the game!!!

Meanwhile, Rex will drop all 11 defensive players into coverage just in case

Screw this warm weather....I'd prefer to see a "Coldfront" at RWS on Sunday

But we haven't seen a Coldfront on gameday since Jim Schwartz was here....speaking of Jim Schwartz - have you guys thought about whether we could.........................................................

Bills 3 (kicked during pre game warm ups) Texans 918

From a draft standpoint you want the Bills to lose, but from a fan standpoint you want them to win... Decisions, decisions...

28-17 Texans.

At one game out of a playoff spot, I don't want to see the Bills lose.

That makes no sense.

Oh, and I'll go 21-19, Bills.

Its really one and a half spots. Bills are in bad shape if it comes down to tiebreakers

Not really.

Beat Houston and they'll own the tie-breaker on them.

Beat the Jets and they'll own the tie-breaker on them.

From there, you need only finish ahead of Pittsburgh, which means winning 4 of your last 5 and having Pittsburgh lose 3 of their remaining games, which include match-ups with Indy, Cincinnati, and Denver, plus road games against Cleveland and Baltimore, who I'm sure would like to spoil their fun.

Regardless, this is hardly a time to tank for draft position.

Not really.

Beat Houston and they'll own the tie-breaker on them.

Beat the Jets and they'll own the tie-breaker on them.

From there, you need only finish ahead of Pittsburgh, which means winning 4 of your last 5 and having Pittsburgh lose 3 of their remaining games, which include match-ups with Indy, Cincinnati, and Denver, plus road games against Cleveland and Baltimore, who I'm sure would like to spoil their fun.

Regardless, this is hardly a time to tank for draft position.

win 4 of next 5. i'm too lazy to look that up, but whens the last time that happened? Leading into when Trentative got his bell rung at Arizona? Fact is, we're way outside looking in, we don't control our own destiny, period

win 4 of next 5. i'm too lazy to look that up, but whens the last time that happened? Leading into when Trentative got his bell rung at Arizona? Fact is, we're way outside looking in, we don't control our own destiny, period

I don't remember saying that we did.