Aaron Williams to IR-DTR; Out for the Season

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This hurts. He and Graham needed as many reps together as possible. Good safety play allows Ryan so much more flexibility.

I wish AW the best. Even if that means an earlier retirement.

GO BILLS!!!

This is a disaster. AW might have been the most important chess piece in Rex's defensive arsenal. This team cannot catch a break. I realize AW's injury was a fluke, but I have to wonder if the rest of the injuries we've seen this year have to do with a lighter and easier camp... just a thought, could be wrong, take it easy on me.

If the neck injury is that serious maybe he needs to sit for the rest of the year.

You dont want to risk anything when it comes to a neck injury

CBF

True. Get healthy and get back when you're a full go AW!!! :thumbsup:

This is a disaster. AW might have been the most important chess piece in Rex's defensive arsenal. This team cannot catch a break. I realize AW's injury was a fluke, but I have to wonder if the rest of the injuries we've seen this year have to do with a lighter and easier camp... just a thought, could be wrong, take it easy on me.

i don't think they did have a lighter/easier camp though?

Does anyone think we are rushing to judgment on an injury...again?

We were hearing Tyrod was out for 4 weeks 24 hours ago, and here he is practicing.

The media today truly sucks. Somebody tweets something based on half-baked information, and then it is re-reported as "fact" over and over and thus it becomes "true." Then when it turns out TT has-- as it seemed based on Sunday-- a relatively mild sprain and might miss a game if any, it is viewed with great doubt. Then because the media reported a "bad injury" as fact, based on the process just described, the new likely true state of affairs is just a "smokescreen" to fool the Bengals. What BS.

A few try to do real work-- like the unlikely Sal at WGR in this instance-- but the journalism profession today by and large is just a bunch of lazy folks who know nothing.

Has there ever been a case like this where the media has spotted a new player at practice and don't have the slightest clue who he is?

No doubt! Just go look behind him......................at least you'll get his last name.

Seriously dude? I was on the phone with my dental insurance customer service trying to straighten out a claim and I laughed and snorted into his ear.....i had to explain myself to him

:w00t:

No doubt! Just go look behind him......................at least you'll get his last name.