Some positives about today...

FireChan

Bad loss, but hey.

1- Tyrod, with an atrocious 1st half, came back out to play. 2 picks were WR deflections, that both could've been caught by his WR's. Great ball to Sammy. Ran well, avoided hits. Good scramble and pass to Woods.

2 - Rex Ryan. I know, you're all gonna think I'm crazy, but Rex is one of the major reasons we were still in that game in the end, IMO. The rivalry and smack talk angle was played up so much, I think this had a factor in BB calling so many pass plays at the end. One of those led to the fumble that got us back in the game. He was still brutal in his gameplan today, but this is a positive thread, so get off me.

3 - Shady ran pretty well both on the ground and after the catch. Made some good plays.

4 - Sammy flat out burned his defender on the TD. Good play, even if his defender kinda stinks.

5 - Percy Harvin is appearing to be the favorite target of TT, had some good catches and the vet presence to get OOB.

6 - Darby was okay. Gronk went off, but he made some plays defensively.

7 - KW was the best player on our D-line again this week, and it wasn't close. Anytime there was pressure, it was him. Maybe everyone else is doubled, but he made some plays.

Lots of positives, we have seen the Bills give up and lose 55-20 to the pats not very long ago.

They didn't give up one bit. I liked how TT looked after that Watkins TD, calm and poised. I think TT will learn a lot from this game.

Agree with all you said, we as Bills fans have to get over 'Rex talked to much sh*t, that is what inspired the Pats', Rex is the reason the Bills fought their way back.

Their resilience was impressive. To be down 5 with time left was crazy considering what had occurred. TT made some big time throws. Shady looked good. QBs who aren't Brady won't be so fortunate. AW only injury. Just played the best 2 teams on our schedule and 1-1. #ontomiami

Edited by YoloinOhio

Personally I didn't see many positives. McCoy looked good. Maybe Darby? but besides that I think this game was a dissapointment

Kyle Williams just signed a 6 yr 106 mil contact right? He was by far BY FAR the most disruptive force on the D today

Their resilience was impressive. To be down 5 with time left was crazy considering what had occurred. TT made some big time throws. Shady looked good. QBs who aren't Brady won't be so fortunate. AW only injury. Just played the best 2 teams on our schedule and 1-1. #ontomiami

We gon beat dat ass like McKelvin.

Edited by FireChan

First positive is, If your gonna bet whipped, it is best to get whipped early in the year. Should make the team realize they have to stay focused and can't let up. They shouldn't buy into the hype.

Second positive, is I'm impressed the way you stayed positive in the Shout Box during the game. Never gave up. Hope the Bills follow your lead.

First positive is, If your gonna bet whipped, it is best to get whipped early in the year. Should make the team realize they have to stay focused and can't let up. They shouldn't buy into the hype.

Second positive, is I'm impressed the way you stayed positive in the Shout Box during the game. Never gave up. Hope the Bills follow your lead.

I'm all about positivity, ask anybody.

I agree with both of these statements!

I think Tyrod learned a few things, like get that clock going in your head and don't stay in the pocket too long, Roll out is a better plan.

I also thought the secondary did ok, but a game plan that uses linebackers in pass coverage is exactly what the Pats are looking for. Don't do that.

I thought FireChan was being a little crazy in the shoutbox, but with four minutes to go, I started to think it could be done.

Bad loss, but hey.

1- Tyrod, with an atrocious 1st half, came back out to play. 2 picks were WR deflections, that both could've been caught by his WR's. Great ball to Sammy. Ran well, avoided hits. Good scramble and pass to Woods.

2 - Rex Ryan. I know, you're all gonna think I'm crazy, but Rex is one of the major reasons we were still in that game in the end, IMO. The rivalry and smack talk angle was played up so much, I think this had a factor in BB calling so many pass plays at the end. One of those led to the fumble that got us back in the game. He was still brutal in his gameplan today, but this is a positive thread, so get off me.

3 - Shady ran pretty well both on the ground and after the catch. Made some good plays.

4 - Sammy flat out burned his defender on the TD. Good play, even if his defender kinda stinks.

5 - Percy Harvin is appearing to be the favorite target of TT, had some good catches and the vet presence to get OOB.

7 - KW was the best player on our D-line again this week, and it wasn't close. Anytime there was pressure, it was him. Maybe everyone else is doubled, but he made some plays.

we already know that Shady, Sammy , Harvin and KW are good players, the fact the played well should be a given, not necessarily a positive. With TT, you are missing the fumbles, 8 sacks(not all his fault), poor choices in the pocket not to avoid hits, and the interceptions were high passes. Few, if any positives in todays game in my opinion.

One positive, but one we all know already: Sammy Watkins is freakishly talented.

The biggest positive to take from this game is: put the ball in the hands of your playmakers and good things will happen. McCoy and Watkins are phenomenal players and you have to put the team in a position to user their talent.

I think the large portion of humble pie the fanbase just ate is a great reality check, and will also be a positive down the road. In the span of one week we went from the darling underdogs to acting like the boorish loud-mouth drunk in the bar. I mean really, we put up a billboard calling their QB a crybaby? How old are these people? I think the guy from Guinness left before the 1st quarter was over.

we already know that Shady, Sammy , Harvin and KW are good players, the fact the played well should be a given, not necessarily a positive. With TT, you are missing the fumbles, 8 sacks(not all his fault), poor choices in the pocket not to avoid hits, and the interceptions were high passes. Few, if any positives in todays game in my opinion.

I believe all of those fit in with the "atrocious first half." Also, maybe you don't understand the point of a positive thread.

I did not like the defensive scheme at all. From what I could tell (I was in a bar down in D.C, so I had no audio), Rex Ryan wasn't blitzing, was only rushing four, and at times three. Bill Belicheck says he looks to take away a team's primary weapon...looks like Rex did his job for him.

Other than that, I'm still firmly in Tyrod's corner. He sailed a few, but what quarterback doesn't? I'd also like to see more discipline. Do they really need to give Brady 140 yards? I can forgive things like holding or off sides, but the personal conduct penalties are tiresome.

This team is good enough to beat any team in the league. Rex needs to understand his personnel and maybe turn on some tape from last season to show how to be better against Brady. Unlike his Jets, the Bills can get to Brady rushing 4 most of the time. They need to tackle after the quick throws better and get them off the field. As the game changes, then blitzes come in and maybe you get a turnover or two.

This team is good enough to beat any team in the league. Rex needs to understand his personnel and maybe turn on some tape from last season to show how to be better against Brady. Unlike his Jets, the Bills can get to Brady rushing 4 most of the time. They need to tackle after the quick throws better and get them off the field. As the game changes, then blitzes come in and maybe you get a turnover or two.

agreed. The team and coaches were mentally and physically beaten. I will eat crow on the Pats offensive players. I thought it was Brady, gronk, Edelman. They all played well and made huge plays despite not being "big time" talents. Like amendola and dion Lewis. Credit to their coaches. As far as their OL, Brady just gets the ball out s fast. He's a witch. That isn't the case with most teams we play.

Chandler was Chandler.

Bad loss, but hey.

To me, the biggest positive was that they never gave up, they kept fighting.