Bills v Colts second half thread

Beerball

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I certainly hope so because our O-line couldn't look much worse.

Cmon man, they didn't dominate but they converted a bunch of short distance dives and kept a green QB clean all day.

The holding calls need to be addressed before anything, but that was a solid first outing

Cmon man, they didn't dominate but they converted a bunch of short distance dives and kept a green QB clean all day.

The holding calls need to be addressed before anything, but that was a solid first outing

I concur. They looked like a coached team today. The holding needs to be addressed, but there weren't a bunch of random false starts, they kept Taylor from getting destroyed, and they blocked well enough. Good enough for the first game if you ask me.

I hope that next week Sammy Watkins can get more involved with the offense, but who can argue with the results today? The defense was nasty, and that was without Marcell Dareus.

The forecast for Tom Brady next week? Pain.

i believe he was doubled the whole game per the Twitter machine

I hope that next week Sammy Watkins can get more involved with the offense, but who can argue with the results today? The defense was nasty, and that was without Marcell Dareus.

The forecast for Tom Brady next week? Pain.

The Patriots don't have a Vontae Davis to cover Sammy full time.

Simon, on 13 Sept 2015 - 4:13 PM, said:snapback.png

I concur. They looked like a coached team today. The holding needs to be addressed, but there weren't a bunch of random false starts, they kept Taylor from getting destroyed, and they blocked well enough. Good enough for the first game if you ask me.

I truly hope you're both right. For now, let's enjoy a great first week win and hope they take another step forward next week against the Pats!