Link to watch tonight's preseason game?

Does anyone know a web link to watch tonight's game? Normally, I buy the preseason package from NFL.com, but considering they jacked up their prices and no longer offer just the preseason by itself, it's not worth the price of the package. Thanks!

I've posted this in other threads, but what I'm doing is signing up for nfl.com gamepass. They have a no-risk 7 day free trial. I will cancel this weekend, avoid paying the 90 bucks, and watch a decent feed of the game.

IMO...those other illegal feeds (those we do not speak of B-) ) are crappy and inconsistent.

I've posted this in other threads, but what I'm doing is signing up for nfl.com gamepass. They have a no-risk 7 day free trial. I will cancel this weekend, avoid paying the 90 bucks, and watch a decent feed of the game.

IMO...those other illegal feeds (those we do not speak of B-) ) are crappy and inconsistent.

Thanks for the info.

PERFECT for watching a Bills game!

I'm KIDDING!

Thank you, GO BILLS>

I saw rumblings that STH's get Gamepass free. Is this actually a thing? I am a first-time STH this year. Thanks!

We get NFL rewind, (which the email passes haven't been given out yet), but Ive never heard about gamepass...go to NFL membership club online and it gives you a list of season ticket benefits.

Wasn't there an AudioPass feature in the past that only cost something like $30? I've done that every year for about 6-7 years and I don't remember anything costing $99.

This year they combined the rewind and audio packages and you get both for 99$. I don't think they offer them separately anymore. I'm curious if preseason audio will be streamed from the WGR app tho.

This year they combined the rewind and audio packages and you get both for 99$. I don't think they offer them separately anymore. I'm curious if preseason audio will be streamed from the WGR app tho.

Hmm...I really just need the audio feed. The game rewind is nice, but I don't really have time during the week to watch the rewind if I miss it on Sunday.

It might be blocked on the Bills app, but listening through the wgr website has always worked in the past for me.

matter2003, on 14 Aug 2015 - 3:37 PM, said:

The NFL eliminated its blackout policy in 2015, and according to this article, its supposed to extend to the preseason as well.

So why isn't the game on live TV then?

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/nfl-suspends-league-s-tv-blackout-policy-for-2015-032315

I believe it's on channel 7 in Bufalo.

If you sign up for the year there is a code available for $25 off. Not a bad deal at that point considering you get streaming for all preseason games (plus replays), NFL rewind (replays) and audio for all regular season games, streaming for all playoff games

If you sign up for the year there is a code available for $25 off. Not a bad deal at that point considering you get streaming for all preseason games (plus replays), NFL rewind (replays) and audio for all regular season games, streaming for all playoff games

Care to share?