Bills claim the Geno jaw breaker IK

FluffHead

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those bashing IK, I take it you've never been in a fight or had someone point a finger in your face in a heated argument.

In regards to the signing, Rex knows IK from last year and the type of player he is so he knows what he can and can't do. I imagine IK will be brought in to compete for one of the backup LB positions and possibly Special Team work as well.

Man, I long for the Levy days when they looked at intelligence when signing players.This "build a bully" stuff is a recipe for disaster.You cannot win with stupid players.

Disagree. This buys the Bills respect and the goodwill of players throughout the league. Not a bad thing.

I don't think this guy will be a problem. I also doubt that anyone will be sticking a finger in his face and daring him to hit them.

If he can't play he will be cut loose.

Disagree. This buys the Bills respect and the goodwill of players throughout the league. Not a bad thing.

I don't think this guy will be a problem. I also doubt that anyone will be sticking a finger in his face and daring him to hit them.

If he can't play he will be cut loose.

Not to worry, VWR just likes to stir the pot.

But seriously, wonder if this is the whole "sign em to learn what the Jest are doing" trick.

Thata not really legit in this case... rex drafted or worked with the overwhelming majority of the team last year... also IK could not have learned an overwhelming amount of the system when they are still installing. I honestly believe Rex really likes this kid. And a cheap young guy with a boatload of potential. Why not