Bills claim the Geno jaw breaker IK

FluffHead

@buffalobills

Rex: "IK wouldn't be here if we didn't think he could be successful on the football field and in our community."

Rex: "IK made a mistake but he's not a bad guy. Being around him for a year, I'm very confident he'll be just fine."

we will see... his past says otherwise. its a ryan move though, for better or worse. when they work they work well, when they dont theyve been known to be messy. hopefully its the good kind.

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like this move sort of. It does in a way stink of the Maybin claim he pulled on us, but I'll trust him. For now. From what I've seen not any players are calling him out, or sticking up for Geno. Much of what we've heard is good teamate, hard worker, potential...etc. For sure we all remember that draft. I was kind of stumped as all with EJ being picked so high(still holding hope), but I really enjoyed watching the Jets draft that pouty jerk at the top of the second round. He was a baby then and maybe there is something to why he got cracked? Anyways...Namath is on record backing up IK, and we all know how credible he is..lol. I doubt many in that locker room cared Geno got smacked. It is what it is.

looks like a solid defender - the college highlight tape shows speed off the edge, and good pursuit.. and that tweet shows he has the strength to blitz inside.

hell, Ryan and Thurman drafted him, or had input on drafting him, right?

why is anyone surprised by this?

looks like a solid defender - the college highlight tape shows speed off the edge, and good pursuit.. and that tweet shows he has the strength to blitz inside.

hell, Ryan and Thurman drafted him, or had input on drafting him, right?

why is anyone surprised by this?

No one should be as the Bills need depth at LB and he's a guy familiar with the Ryan system. I'm sure like Incognito he'll be on a short leash.

Holy fire storm season...Shady goes back to Philly, Brady in court might miss 1st Bills game and Now Geno's Jaw breaker!!! But we need LB depth so a good move. Sounds like one fun season and it is only early Aug.!!!!

Go Bills!!!!