Bills claim the Geno jaw breaker IK

FluffHead

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@markpoloncarz

Mark Poloncarz retweeted Buffalo Bills

As a season ticket holder and fan my personal opinion is this pickup is embarrassing. We can do better

Hey Mark Blow nut welcome to the new and edgy Bills. Let Rex get him sorted out.

What really cracks me me up is Pegula, the somber gentle fellow we all see in photo ops is actually allowing Team Nasty to become a very real entity.

its just so contrarian when you think of the Pegulas.

none of us like a finger in our face, and 600 bucks debt is 600 bucks debt. pay the man. Do not mess with Kim either. Yikes!

this absolutely screams that Geno was mostly at fault. If you don't think Rex has guys in the Jets locker room giving him their take. And then Namath comes out and says something positive about him....guy made a horrible judgement call and he will be punished probably pretty severely. But I think he isn't as much the villain that most people think he was

He still has practice squad eligibility, correct? Wouldn't be surprised if that's where he ends up. A guy Rex knows better than the fans and media types, who he likes, who knows the system and can come in this late in TC and not miss a beat, who they can put on the PS (with other teams now not likely to make a play for him while he is on it). Makes sense to me.

How can anyone complain about this signing? It is sheer hilarity. The bills have great comedic timing.

True enough JR. its so damned much fun this year!

The only thing that would make this more funny would be if his signing bonus was $600

Terry already paid him out of pocket. ssshh!

I bet this dude has no problem collecting debts anymore.

Hopefull he has learned not to loan anything to idiots.

@markpoloncarz

Mark Poloncarz retweeted Buffalo Bills

As a season ticket holder and fan my personal opinion is this pickup is embarrassing. We can do better

Says the guy who placed his family in positions in government that were unqualified for. Come on Mark, you can do better. Hypocrite much.