Bills claim the Geno jaw breaker IK

FluffHead

You are correct sir!

Think about it...usually no big moves, just bad moves with bad $$$ and no controversy ...not this year baby!!!!

Go Bills!!!

In Rex we trust!

Sometimes ya just gotta let it roll>

In Rex I Trust !

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@TyDunne

Whaley on IK: "We feel confident this guy's going to walk in and he's going to know what's expected... He knows he's on a short leash."

The only problem is he already knew that before punching his teams starting qb in the face. And probably before assaulting the cop he should've known he was a long shot. Hopefully this woke him up though.

Very funny.

But he may also end up being a good player. From Wikipedia:

Enemkpali attended Louisiana Tech University from 2009 to 2013. He was selected to the 2012 First Team All-WAC and All-Louisiana First Team in his junior season. He was named as the 2012 Fred Dean Defensive Player of the Year in junior season. He was selected 2013 First Team All-Conference USA and All-Louisiana First Team following his senior season. He was selected as the 2013 Willie Roaf Lineman of the Year in his senior season.[2]

But he also punched a cop when he was 19.

I think Rex wants some players like this around, wants to toughen this team up.

I'm telling you that they should get OJ as a consultant to round things out.

But in all seriousness, how many trouble makers can you have on your team before you start having trouble?

Edited by vincec

Very funny.

But he may also end up being a good player. From Wikipedia:

Enemkpali attended Louisiana Tech University from 2009 to 2013. He was selected to the 2012 First Team All-WAC and All-Louisiana First Team in his junior season. He was named as the 2012 Fred Dean Defensive Player of the Year in junior season. He was selected 2013 First Team All-Conference USA and All-Louisiana First Team following his senior season. He was selected as the 2013 Willie Roaf Lineman of the Year in his senior season.[2]

But he also punched a cop when he was 19.

I think Rex wants some players like this around, wants to toughen this team up.

I don't think it's "tough" as much as buying talents when their value is low. In a salary cap era you either get a lower talent that's more reliable or higher talent for the buck that might have a meltdown, or injury history.

When it works you end up in the afccg a few times when it fails you see the jets the years following that.

Not seeing how this guy isn't suspended by the NFL for 6 games.

Odd spot for the nflpa here- what did guys like Steve smith get in the past? Be interesting for the league to suspend a guy 6 games minimum for a domestic incident or incognito indefinite for bullying but not for an off field assault of a teammate with serious injury.

I'm telling you that they should get OJ as a consultant to round things out.

But in all seriousness, how many trouble makers can you have on your team before you start having trouble?

How many do we have.....Incognito and this guy?

i love it. Rex is turning the bills into the crazy kid on your street who you thought better of messing with. how long has it been?

i was on a team where the captain was a bad actor, until the coach couldn't ignore it anymore and let him go. the kid kicked and screamed and went berserk, but you know what shut him up? not one guy on the team stuck up for him.

that's how you know.

welcome to Buffalo, IK.

I love this signing. Rex is making a strong ally out of this badass guy, hes gonna be ready to go through a wall for Rex. I mean, what are we trying to win here? A humanatarian of the year award, or a superbowl.

Hes probably not going to make the team anyways, but if he does, look out.

Edited by mastershake

Odd spot for the nflpa here- what did guys like Steve smith get in the past? Be interesting for the league to suspend a guy 6 games minimum for a domestic incident or incognito indefinite for bullying but not for an off field assault of a teammate with serious injury.

No big deal here. If you push a woman or give a 16 year old a bruise you're the scrum of the earth, but breaking a pro athletes jaw in two places out of anger is no big deal. Unless, of course, it's called bullying. Then he's toast.

I love this signing. Rex is making a strong ally out of this badass guy, hes gonna be ready to go through a wall for Rex. I mean, what are we trying to win here? A humanatarian of the year award, or a superbowl.

Fair point, win the SB and all is right with the world....but boy, Rex better bring home the bacon and within a couple of years.