Bills claim the Geno jaw breaker IK

FluffHead

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically he's a Michael Sam. Around 6', 260 "tweaner" who's 40 time of 5.01 means he's too slow for the NFL. Maybe he finds a spot on special teams and listed as depth at LB.

http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/ik-enemkpali?id=2543598

LOL

This is literally what it says on his scouting report....

STRENGTHS

"Very thickly built. Flashes shock and violence in his punch."

CBF

Man, I long for the Levy days when they looked at intelligence when signing players.This "build a bully" stuff is a recipe for disaster.You cannot win with stupid players.

Yeah! Remember when we had that QB from Harvard and we were consistent contenders?!

Man, I long for the Levy days when they looked at intelligence when signing players.This "build a bully" stuff is a recipe for disaster.You cannot win with stupid players.

Oh, you long for them, I'm sure. So much so that you chose a screen name that defines one of the worst moments in Bills history. Go away troll.

He'll only get paid (a minimal $550k to boot) if he makes the team, so no harm in kicking the tires. I wonder if he still has practice squad eligibility...

the stat line i saw yesterday was only active in 6 games, if i recall correctly.

Looks like Terry and Kim don't put high value on character.This is a stupid move.

We already signed Incognito who has a questionable past, as well as Percy Harvin. Talent is talent. If the guy has it then what harm is there in claiming him? He's not getting paid much at all being a 6th Round pick and who's to say he even makes the team. How is this that "stupid" of a move? Really?

Saw this possibility a couple times on Twitter yesterday and it was also mentioned on Sirius. The kid has a little talent and it sounds like Geno refused to pay him and got in his face, so dude broke Geno's jaw (and yeah, I know there's already a million pages on this elsewhere).

Guess we'll see, but I'm sure Rex knows the kid and what to expect!

I don't know why but this made me laugh so hard. Perfect use for that gif :lol:

:beer: I had to do it.

Looks like Terry and Kim don't put high value on character.This is a stupid move.

We already signed Incognito who has a questionable past, as well as Percy Harvin. Talent is talent. If the guy has it then what harm is there in claiming him? He's not getting paid much at all being a 6th Round pick and who's to say he even makes the team. How is this that "stupid" of a move? Really?

Because he's a troll.