Outside Of Division What Team Do You Consider Big Rival

dan75

Outside of the normal AFC EAST division what team in the league do you consider a big rival?

Would it be....

Tennessee? because of the past such as the '93 playoff come from behind,'99 Music City Miracle

Dallas? because of past Super Bowls

tricky, there's nothing obvious. i think were one of the least-hated teams in the league.

the chiefs losses the last few years have really managed to get under my skin.

also sammy vs odell feeds a little bit into bills-giants.

also i'd describe rex-pettine as a "friendly rivalry."

KC...they keep besting us in games we should win, and the losses turn out to be pivotal in terms of knocking us out of playoff contention. Closing the deal with them is a hump we need to get over. We play them yet again this year

Edited by JTSP

Since the Giants punked Brady twice in the super bowl I have nothing against them

I can understand that. I personally just hate them more than the Patriots. I can't stand the condescension from Giants fans about the three Super Bowl victories that were gifted to them.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

The Jags because of the '96 playoffs and the fact that we have sucked just as bad as them for so long that we play them often.

Plus they are the anti-Bills. They play in a nice climate, they have a next to nothing fan base(unless tarps count) and they play in an easy division. The Bills are opposite in every way.

Cleveland or KC. We seem to play each team every other year. Each game is close and usually by that point both teams have the same record as Us Like 4-3 or 6-7 or something close to missing the playoffs when it really counts

I agree with this. And the Cowboys are now tolerable. But I hated those 90's NFC East teams.

Outside of the normal AFC EAST division what team in the league do you consider a big rival?

Would it be....

Tennessee? because of the past such as the '93 playoff come from behind,'99 Music City Miracle

Dallas? because of past Super Bowls

Depends if you mean friendly or not-so-friendly rival.

For friendly rival it would be Green Bay Packers, small market team which we wish were as successful as which when not playing us I cheer for.

For not-so-friendly rival it would be the NFC-East due to Superbowls, owners and general attitude about rich teams being able to muscle to get what they want including press.

The Chiefs.

We play them every year (and have dominated except the last two games which were winnable). Living in KC I get to hear a lot of the grumbling of how we play them every year.

A lot of my friends are very glad we lost Spiller the Chief killer.

IMO the chargers. The whole John butler "bills west" thing. And our games seem to be played like a division game.

The Chiefs.

We play them every year (and have dominated except the last two games which were winnable). Living in KC I get to hear a lot of the grumbling of how we play them every year.

A lot of my friends are very glad we lost Spiller the Chief killer.

spiller against them always confused me. I mean they practice against JC you would think they could stop a poor man's version of him

IMO the chargers. The whole John butler "bills west" thing. And our games seem to be played like a division game.

spiller against them always confused me. I mean they practice against JC you would think they could stop a poor man's version of him

NFL "practice" Aka JC jogs through gaping holes and you two hand touch him. Not sure that gives an accurate look for Sunday. Also 1's on D extremely rarely if ever go against 1's on O. That's why you have a practice squad.

KC...

The Browns... the only franchise as embarrassing as ours that isn't the Raiders, or Jaguars.

No the Browns are always in their own class of embarrassing. I never want anyone to put us in the same category as them. They and he fans are the scum of the NFL, I wish nothing but utter failure for them.

Hmm. Good question. If preseason was considered I guess it would be the Lions because of how many times the Bills played them. However, because the games were PS games for the most part and after they let us play in their home last winter, it seems to almost be a sibling rivalry. Cleveland has some of that same feel with me too. When they lost their team, the Bills welcomed them. The Bills might have even had a home game that was Cleveland day (I think)? So, I guess I would say San Diego or KC due to the AFL histories. Bills beat SD twice for AFL title. Bills lose to Chiefs in game before first Superbowl.

Edited by dhg