Bills' Camp @ SJF: Week 1 Day 6 - Begins on Page 64

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mods, I appreciate the inclusion of the date now, that helps on a regular computer, but make no difference on a mobile devise (which is where most of us have to access it while working) :flirt: It takes forever to scroll through to get to the latest posts.

Could you consider doing a new one for each day, or maybe every other day?

Thanks

Edited by CSBill

Mods, I appreciate the inclusion of the date now, that helps on a regular computer, but make no difference on a mobile devise (which is where most of us have access it while working) :flirt: It takes forever to scroll through to get to the latest posts.

Thanks

i second this! It is very difficult to keep up with. One solution would be one thread for each practice. Edited by YoloinOhio

I know how EJ is viewed within the building and if you guys think that he has an uphill battle winning over the media you should see the uphill battle internally. They love him as a person and his work ethic but there are serious concerns about the way that he sees the field.

How do you know this?

Hope Rex is telling the truth about Kujo's injury not being too serious. EJ's inconsistant accuracy is such a bummer. I'm not saying 'doomed', and I'm not panicking, but those random misses in real games are drive killers. Hope he steps up or Tyrod takes it.

i second this! It is very difficult to keep up with. One solution would be one thread for each practice.

I'll leave it to your handy devises, Yolo. It'll also be easier in the future to go back and find a post/event to pontificate on.

Just make sure Astro knows to post in your new daily threads.

Mods, I appreciate the inclusion of the date now, that helps on a regular computer, but make no difference on a mobile devise (which is where most of us have access it while working) :flirt: It takes forever to scroll through to get to the latest posts.

Thanks

i second this! It is very difficult to keep up with. One solution would be one thread for each practice.

I have no problem navigating through this forum or any others on my Android phone in the mornings while on my way to work. Neither Chrome nor Dolphin browser present any issues for me. I will lock this thread today today and someone else can create daily camp threads. :thumbsup: