Bills' Camp @ SJF: Week 1 Day 6 - Begins on Page 64

Camp Countdown: 5 offensive playmakers to watch

Take a look at five offensive playmakers to watch come training camp and the regular season.

Camp Countdown: Which rookies will contribute early?

On the surface the Bills do not appear to have vacant roles for their draft class to fill as rookies this fall. Head coach Rex Ryan disagrees.

Camp Countdown: Who will be the primary kick returner?

Buffalo certainly has a strong group of returners on the roster, but who will step forward and seize the role for 2015?

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is so much to be excited about heading into camp. I think Gilmore will be a star. He's already a borderline shutdown corner, he'll just get the recognition now.

I can't wait for camp to start so we know more about the QB situation.

Go Bills!

There is so much to be excited about heading into camp. I think Gilmore will be a star. He's already a borderline shutdown corner, he'll just get the recognition now.

I can't wait for camp to start so we know more about the QB situation.

Go Bills!

camp is close, all will be known in 5 or 6 weeks...

Both the Jets and the Dolphins have defense lines almost as good as ours, and in some single positions better than our guys. Unless our offensive line has a rebirth of strength and manliness, it won't matter who plays QB, at least for those four games each year.

Rodak with today's super insightful tweet. So glad he is here for us to cover the Bills.

@mikerodak: If this was last year, the Bills would begin training camp tomorrow (July 20). Still another 12 days to go this year.

with a new coach shouldn't we be able to start sooner?

Rodak with today's super insightful tweet. So glad he is here for us to cover the Bills.

@mikerodak: If this was last year, the Bills would begin training camp tomorrow (July 20). Still another 12 days to go this year.

:doh:

Watch: Bills Defense Aims Even Higher in 2015 (4:19)
Coming of a very successful season on the defensive side of the ball, the Bills have set their goals and aim even higher for 2015.

Camp Countdown: What will be the biggest changes at the tight end position?
What will be some of the bigger changes at the tight end position in 2015?

I'm usually champing at the bit for TC but this year I wish we could just fast forward to the regular season. It's going to be painful around here watching all of the QB threads if what we all expect to happen, happens -- namely, a bunch of mediocre QB play with nobody stepping forward.

If you could put me in a bubble for the next six weeks and then wake me up on the Thursday of the first regular season game to tell me who the starting QB and OL are, I think I'd be happy.

But, of course, I'll be right here reading every tweet and over-analysis of everything that happens. :doh:

I'm usually champing at the bit for TC but this year I wish we could just fast forward to the regular season. It's going to be painful around here watching all of the QB threads if what we all expect to happen, happens -- namely, a bunch of mediocre QB play with nobody stepping forward.

If you could put me in a bubble for the next six weeks and then wake me up on the Thursday of the first regular season game to tell me who the starting QB and OL are, I think I'd be happy.

But, of course, I'll be right here reading every tweet and over-analysis of everything that happens. :doh:

I'm stocking up on popcorn gifs. Sorry in advance.

i was guilty of putting every TC tweet here last year. About halfway through I stopped, because it was just excruciating to see the snarky media comments. Things were so negative in TC that if you told me they would have won game 1 on the road, let alone have a winning season last August I would never have believed it. I don't think I want that TC experience this year. Others may post the tweets but I don't think I will. I do,however, enjoy the recaps from the posters who attend. Those are great. Edited by YoloinOhio