Bills' Camp @ SJF: Week 1 Day 6 - Begins on Page 64

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul Vosburgh: "Recruiting Is A Facilities Battle" (11:23)
St. John Fisher Head Football Coach Paul Vosburgh joined the John Murphy Show to discuss the impact of having the Bills hold training camp at the Fisher Campus in Pittsford, NY.

Can Buffalo's defense be number one?
Buffalo didn’t stand pat with the talent they had. They went out and got some reinforcements.

Watch: 2015 Training Camp Preview (4:03)
Chris Brown and John Murphy take a look ahead at the big storylines heading into the opening of the 2015 Bills training camp at St. John Fisher College.

Camp Battles: Bills quarterback (1:29)
NFL Media's Rand Getlin analyzes the quarterbacks on the Buffalo Bills roster and explains who he thinks will win the starting job.

Hope Astrobot is ready for TC , trust his feedback . Most focus is again OL and QB . Kromer missing made it more difficult .

Want to see EJ and Taylor given the most 1st team reps . Cassel is still recovering from injured foot last season, hoping he's not needed.

2250 was my "bold" prediction for Shady, hope he makes it happen since that would mean a lot of wins along the way for Buffalo.

Thanks for this thread, 26, it makes the waiting slightly easier! :beer:

You're welcome. It won't be long now!

^ OMG, EJ is wearing a "Young & Reckless" brand T-shirt, he just doesn't get it!

Forget that, the way his arms are folded screams, "I have no idea what I'm doing here."

#doomed

Forget that, the way his arms are folded screams, "I have no idea what I'm doing here."

#doomed

Exactly - don't look like no picture-perfect, all-star, over-the-top, hyper-accurate throwing motion to me!

@buffalobills

It's move in day at #BillsCamp! Check out what the Bills did during their summer break: http://bufbills.co/6aaSG8

CLFYuvkW8AAPL_h.jpg

CLFYuwZW8AEA_mu.jpg

CLFYuvkWcAEisf_.jpg

CLFYus7WoAApoVX.jpg

EJ is looking diesel in this pic. Go Bills!

Nice

@WHEC_JGranit: Kyle Williams and Eric Wood are moved in. Now they are going to play 18 at Oak Hill.

Forget the links, who want some of Kyle in the swimming pool??

JW said on Twitter this is the lowest turnout he has ever seen on voluntary reporting day. Only 6 players so far.

Doomed? Or - not doomed since high turnouts in the past 15 years hasn't really helped?

Edited by YoloinOhio

JW said on Twitter this is the lowest turnout he has ever seen on voluntary reporting day. Only 6 players so far.

Doomed? Or - not doomed since high turnouts in the past 15 years hasn't really helped?

That's Rex Ryan for ya....laaaaiiiid baaack

Eric Wood: "Excited About the Team Coming In" (4:27)

The Bills center talks about getting back to Pittsford for training camp, the offensive line coaching situation, and the national buzz surrounding the team.

Not that it matters much, but........

@john_wawrow

Oops, 7 #Bills players. Urbik.

Why would people report a day early?

Doesnt matter to me as long as they are all there when its mandatory

CBF

Yeah, but then you hear those stories about guys who had all the flights cancelled due to a storm or something. I'd be sure I was at least very close by!

Eric Wood: "Excited About the Team Coming In" (4:27)

Not that it matters much, but........

@john_wawrow

Oops, 7 #Bills players. Urbik.

urbik and wood are good friends. He's probably joining in the golf game.

Who else is there? I saw Wood, urbik, KW, hogan...

Edited by YoloinOhio