Bills' Camp @ SJF: Week 1 Day 6 - Begins on Page 64

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyle Williams: "There's a lot of Work to Get Done" (6:17)

The Bills defensive tackle talks about what feels different this year, this training camp being highly anticipated, and his reaction to the Tom Brady suspension.

Chris Hogan: "People are Excited to Get Up Here" (3:24)

The Bills wide receiver talks about the competition heading into camp, Marquise Goodwin competing in the Pan Am games, and the buzz surrounding the team.

Sammy Watkins: "Can't Wait to Get Started" (4:18)

The Bills wide receiver talks about getting back on the field after missing the offseason workouts, the optimism surrounding the team, and the expectations he has for himself this year.

Sammy Watkins: "Can't Wait to Get Started" (11:20)
Bills Wide Receiver Sammy Watkins joins the show and shares his thoughts leading into his second NFL training camp plus he tells us how he is feeling physically.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

10 camps and he still doesn't know how to fold a fitted sheet.

f.n hilarious brother Goat. so well done i thought it was his over inflated jock

Nice

@WHEC_JGranit: Kyle Williams and Eric Wood are moved in. Now they are going to play 18 at Oak Hill.

Well they can afford it.

#flauntingitabit. cant play the public course can we now?

/s

This is so exciting.....

Its like all the fighters getting their invite to the Kumate

I like this post.

predict both Hogan and Goodwin remain.

feel free to mark it down and call me out. this makes the cut down brutal for me.

Always thinking potential> but should be thinking Roman/ Ryan.

Ground and pound? sure that is just a little bit of smoke?> they have receivers of every shape and skillset. whether its at WR TE or the FB/HB options on the team.

Lordy i hope some one can get that ball out on time.

Then pound the snot out of them.

3 TEs.
Boobie or conner. ST because.

Brown is trade bait during camp into pre season.

becoming concerned about RT and Swinging Tackles. Concerned they are not comfortable with what we have. How many tackles do we dress how many on the roster? dammit why did we get rid of Hairston so soon. he was at least decent enough?
can you just park in the Bus (Park and Ride) area. seem they had security last year.
I think i am going park on 490. put cones near the front of the car and rear area for safety, turn on the flashers and jump the fence.

Go Bills!

PHOTOS: Move in day 2015
Bills players - and their belongings big and small - made their way to St. John Fisher College to move in before the start of Bills Camp 2015.

Camp Countdown: Will the postseason be reached?
With full license to hire a staff he thought could make a championship team out of the Bills, Ryan put together one of the largest collection of coaches for an NFL club.

What they're saying: Super Bowl predictions, Bills training camp previews and defensive standouts
Media discuss why the Bills can contend for the Super Bowl, preview the start of Bills training camp and rank Bills defenders among the best in the NFL heading into the 2015 season.

@buffalobills

'Twas the night before #BillsCamp... And all the jerseys and helmets were hung with care.

CLMxxyEUEAAPKPd.jpg

@billsequipment

Locker room is setup for practice tomorrow Go #Bills

CLMay-fUsAAFCoH.jpg