Bills' Camp @ SJF: Week 1 Day 6 - Begins on Page 64

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt Cassel: "It's Time For Football" (11:24)
Bills' QB Matt Cassel joined the John Murphy Show on the eve of training camp to discuss getting back to work, the differences between OTA's and training camp and what he expects from a Rex Ryan camp.

Full go the expectation for Sammy Watkins
Studying the route assignments and watching practice video is a whole lot different than physically taking the reps.

For the non-locals like myself, I was just looking at the 10-day forecast for Rochester and it looks like some perfect practice weather. The highest it is supposed to get is 85 today and 84 Sunday. Lots of highs in the 70s and not a lot of rain.

For the non-locals like myself, I was just looking at the 10-day forecast for Rochester and it looks like some perfect practice weather. The highest it is supposed to get is 85 today and 84 Sunday. Lots of highs in the 70s and not a lot of rain.

Perfect weather for me to finish staining my deck and building a patio.

source: EJ threw his OJ carton toward the trash can and missed by 2 feet. He then hung his head, and the trash cans at SJF are planning a mutiny.

You think that's bad. I heard that EJ couldn't even hit a broad inside of a barn.