Bills' Camp @ SJF: Week 1 Day 6 - Begins on Page 64

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant seem to embed twitter posts on my mobile but Joe B has posted the D lineup today, sans Mario and McLovin. To little surprise it looks like the 4-3 under with Wynn filling in for Mario, Lawson on strong side, aND Darby starting at CB.

Never mind 26 CB scooped me ^

Edited by WhitewalkerInPhilly

I cant seem to embed twitter posts on my mobile but Joe B has posted the D lineup today, sans Mario and McLovin. To little surprise it looks like the 4-3 under with Wynn filling in for Mario, Lawson on strong side, aND Darby starting at CB.

And Graham over Duke Williams

And Graham over Duke Williams

Murph was talking about this last night - said that Graham has been much better at getting the D lined up to the correct protection. Williams screwed that up a few times in minicamp...

How is that possible?

QBs need to have an alarm in their head. So, even escaping out of the pocket in 7 on 7s is fine because it's practice. The real issue is that he's not getting it out on time because of either good coverage or he's not trusting his arm/eyes. We obviously don't know.

Murph was talking about this last night - said that Graham has been much better at getting the D lined up to the correct protection. Williams screwed that up a few times in minicamp...

I'm not against it, just thought it was interesting. I like the sounds of Gilmore-Graham-A.Williams-Darby/McLovin as the starting secondary

@ChrisBrownBills: McCoy plays up to fans in attendance by asking for cheering then tosses ball in stands for a fan. #Bills

McCoy is a little quirky and I think that it has rubbed people the wrong way this offseason. The guy is an absolute superstar though and one of the best players in the NFL. I suspect that once the season starts people will see that.

I'm not against it, just thought it was interesting. I like the sounds of Gilmore-Graham-A.Williams-Darby/McLovin as the starting secondary

I do too. I think we'll see plenty of Duke though. Rex has used 3 safeties in NY IIRC. It's good to use against the Chip Kelly/Chan Gailey "spread and then run out of the shotgun" attack.

QBs need to have an alarm in their head. So, even escaping out of the pocket in 7 on 7s is fine because it's practice. The real issue is that he's not getting it out on time because of either good coverage or he's not trusting his arm/eyes. We obviously don't know.

Yep, I get that but apparently he is doing this often.

Yep, I get that but apparently he is doing this often.

Same problem EJ had last year and when the games started, we saw that he wasn't trusting his arm/eyes. Maybe this is the case with Tyrod right now, but...speculate at your own risk.

There was a sick catch by McCoy. Not sure how to embed the video here...