Bills' Camp @ SJF: Week 1 Day 6 - Begins on Page 64

Very possible.

The interesting element in all of this to me is: Will Rex make the call or is he going to delegate to Roman? If Rex likes and wants Tyrod, but Roman says for whatever reason "I believe that Matt (or EJ) runs this offense a little better but I will defer to you." Do Rex stick with Taylor or does he go with his OC, who he is basically handing off the entire offense to.

I don't know the answer to that. It's 50-50 in my mind unless I hear otherwise from someone I trust.

From what I've read, it seems like he's good at delegating. He obviously cares more about the defense. I see him giving the call to Roman. It's his offense.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I've read, it seems like he's good at delegating. He obviously cares more about the defense. I see him giving the call to Roman. It's his offense.

Agreed. He'll give his input based on who he'd least like to plan for as a DC and then tell Roman the decision is his.

@WGRZ

Check out these photos from #Bills camp today http://on.wgrz.com/1MCblA7

#BillsMafia

CLQekbvWwAAMoQk.jpg

@ChrisBrownBills

Rex calls Mario's ailment as minor. It was "a minor back deal." He'll be ready to roll. Mario was cleared to practice today. #Bills

Rex said no update on OL coach Aaron Kromer and they're still gathering information. #Bills

Rex said Harvin came to him about lining up at CB here & there. Ryan said he'll line up there from time 2 time & see what he can do. #Bills

@BuffaloBillsPR

Fresh off the field, @Boobie24Dixon & @Fred22Jackson helping reporters fill their notepads.

CLQTzZQVEAAzpb1.jpg

All eyes on #Bills HC Rex Ryan today during his first training camp press conference.

CLQYy6SWgAAe_o3.jpg

@buffalobills

"I thought I wasn't going to find anything to top jumping out of a plane, but as a football coach, today topped it."

CLQVsK1UkAEdLii.jpg

Rex can't stop smiling. "You've got a great team, great fans, an incredible day. It's fantastic to be out here."

O-Line coaching update: "Kurt Anderson is going to head up coaching the line. It's business as usual for us."

CLQbKd1WoAAPiAp.jpg

"It's amazing. In terms of overall depth, this is definitely one of the best teams I've ever played with."

McCoy is a little quirky and I think that it has rubbed people the wrong way this offseason. The guy is an absolute superstar though and one of the best players in the NFL. I suspect that once the season starts people will see that.

100% Once the season starts, all the off season drama will be forgotten. Dude can ball.

:beer: