Bills' Camp @ SJF: Week 1 Day 6 - Begins on Page 64

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of buzz about Tyrod. He has intangibles that the other guys don't. If all things are equal then they might be leaning towards him

Not really going out on a limb on this one. Considering how hard they went after him, the job is his if there's a three way tie.

Not really going out on a limb on this one. Considering how hard they went after him, the job is his if there's a three way tie.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and predict that Taylor ends up being the starter. I have never thought that the new staff liked Manuel. Of course, they ain't gonna cut him because of the cap hit ...

I'm gonna go out on a limb and predict that Taylor ends up being the starter. I have never thought that the new staff liked Manuel. Of course, they ain't gonna cut him because of the cap hit ...

Very possible.

The interesting element in all of this to me is: Will Rex make the call or is he going to delegate to Roman? If Rex likes and wants Tyrod, but Roman says for whatever reason "I believe that Matt (or EJ) runs this offense a little better but I will defer to you." Do Rex stick with Taylor or does he go with his OC, who he is basically handing off the entire offense to.

I don't know the answer to that. It's 50-50 in my mind unless I hear otherwise from someone I trust.